ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to try and pull it off, but seeing as some people still haven't been charged and the whole "we didn't get out full shipment yet" thing, I didn't want to risk it. LE Ringwraith is now listed as in stock, so that helped my decision.

I am confused on which Ring Wraith to get... the LE version or the regular. What are the major differences? Its a $30 price difference on them.

Depends on which look you like better. The feet and forearms are different, as are the swords. I like the LE because it's the one from the "Get off the road" scene. I plan on getting the Asmus Steed to go with it.

I thought the LE version was the weather top version because of the pillar?

This is the one getting off the horse...
ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 26 22.15.jpg

That's the feet of the LE. The feet shown on weathertop I don't think are on either of the ACI ones.
ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 26 22.24.jpg

In the LE wraith what does he come with In Terms of the extra sword, etc? I always assumed the LE was weathertop because if the sword and the pillar. So confused haha.

Dude, you have no idea. It took me a while (and some help from a forum member) to figure out what was what on the differences. And the thing that confused me the most was about the sword and armor. Neither are extra, just different. So, the limited edition isn't an extra sword it only comes with the regular Ringwraith sword. The regular version comes with the Witch King sword. Neither come with the pillar, that was a pre-order bonus. And THAT one has both swords and the standard edition armor. I don't know of any retailers still taking orders on that. You can get the pillar separate though.

Isn't the top one version B? I'm thinking of getting that one. I already got Asmus horse for him.
Yes, that's version B and the reason I want that one. I so want to make a dio with that tree and the Hobbits hiding beneath.

Amazing pictures! I feel really privileged to have this piece in my collection.

Got this guy last night from Vantage. One thing that hasn't really been mentioned is how well they've done the layered clothing. It's one of the hardest things to do in 1:6 and they've pulled it off masterfully.

But I do need to go style/cut the hair...straight out of the box it's not so great.

Back