ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ACI TOYS] 1/6 LORD OF THE RINGS - ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Is the hair too short or is it just me? In some pictures it looks ok.

Re: ACI Toys: ARAGORN 1/6th Figure

Hair needs wetting down more,that will increase the length, not sure if some sort of glue would be wise

Re: [ACI TOYS] 1/6 LORD OF THE RINGS - ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

I wonder if real hair gel or mousse would work on this?

I'd think you'd want something that didn't clump as much, or was more easily arranged after application? Maybe beeswax?

go to the HT Babydoll thread...I'm not sure what the product was called but someone(s) found a product from overseas that was made to style doll hair specifically

No matter how many pictures of this sculpt I see, they all give that not that close to Aragorn vibe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hair gel works.

I have a custom Chewbacca from years ago that I used hair gel and hairspray to shape the fur. Works great, just like your own hair.

am002-teaser7.jpg

Sorry, just too busy and didn't hang it out here! It's been on our facebook for awhile:
https://www.facebook.com/acitoys?ref=hl

If you are interested to have our updated information soon, please kindly check our facebook when you are free!

Thanks
Bryan

I know your sculpt is fantastic. But it's a shame that there indeed are no true close up pictures of this figure. That being said calling this a half-a*** sculpt is a plain stupid remark and untrue.

I still think this will be the best Strider/Aragorn figure on the market. The drag queen and make-up comments are hyperbole. If this figure turns out as nice as the prototype and has a great paint job with futzable hair, I think it'll be a home run.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the price and the neck on this figure. Other than that, I think it'll be a winner.

I still think this will be the best Strider/Aragorn figure on the market. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the price and the neck on this figure. Other than that, I think it'll be a winner.

Totally with you on all comments.:lecture

This is definitely the best Aragorn I've seen - looks like him more than any of the others so far in some pictures.... but the lighting definitely plays a big roll - some pics look almost like a completely different figure.

I'm hoping they'll come out with more figures with rooted hair, even though I know it can be tricky to keep dust free and looking good I actually do prefer it (I'm guessing those are the main issues most people have with rooted hair). I really don't like the limitations of head movement on my Thor figures due to long sculpted hair. Does anyone know if there are plans for more LOTR figures with rooted hair?

Are you sure this time?

Back