[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

I think once dressed the body I have isn't terrible... but the hips are definitely too wide and the veins are kind of odd. Still, I think overall not a bad body and I could see it working with the nurse joker as the outfit would hide it's shortcomings.

I'm actually using one now for my Toxic Avenger figure... mostly because it's cheap and the proportions are a bit closer than the TTM-19 to how he looked in the first film.

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Just got my order for these bodies & I think it looks great. It isn't as posable in the mid-section and the elbows were quite stiff at first, but I think it works nicely for the Nurse Joker I'm putting together:

nursejoker.jpg

I had a challenging time getting the outfit on the figure...don't know if that's normal.

Just got my order for these bodies & I think it looks great. It isn't as posable in the mid-section and the elbows were quite stiff at first, but I think it works nicely for the Nurse Joker I'm putting together:

nursejoker.jpg

I had a challenging time getting the outfit on the figure...don't know if that's normal.

I did the same and it was a b*** to get the dress over the shoulders and arms without tearing it but I finally got it on and it looks awesome. I cut off the neck and dremeled out the Custom Nurse Joker Cian head I got off ebay and it works perfectly.

Looks great to me, I know another freak who has this exact bash in mind and the same body too. Looks to be a nearly perfect body for the job.

I'm planning a rick grimes custom myself to go on this body, I will post pic's when all the parts arrive.

I did the same and it was a b*** to get the dress over the shoulders and arms without tearing it but I finally got it on and it looks awesome. I cut off the neck and dremeled out the Custom Nurse Joker Cian head I got off ebay and it works perfectly.

I had the same issue. The uniform is on now, but I'm never going to be able to take it off

Forearm looks too muscular imo.

I thought so too, but if you can angle the arms its not so bad

Forearm looks too muscular imo.

It's deceptive. These bodies are so much leaner than the TTM-19 so they work really well for an "average" type Joe. It's just that Heath didn't have really any muscle definition or tone at all but the painted veins and flesh really make it a convincing body for this custom. The ACI Christian is now my favorite go-to body.

Forearms are too muscular as is his overall build... This body is just way too jacked to work for Joker to be blatantly honest.

Well IMO this body looks great for Ash, of course is not a perfect body and have some issues but all bodies of all brands in the market have issues, I dont think exist a perfect body (yet), but this is really very far to be the worst body, On the contrary I say it is a great body, also the fact is made of solid plastic gives the perfect medium to be resculped, drilled sanded or make any kind of repaints or modifications to be adjusted to any character you want. but again this is my opinion so dont trust in me. Beauty and perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

IMG_0062.jpg

SO there is no rubber or vinyl in any part of this body?

Back