[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

aci-body-christian-za.jpg

aci-body-christian-banner-1.jpg

Source: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...hristian-medium-built-bodies-coming-soon.html

PLEASE DELETE IF ALREADY POSTED!

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

Nude "wrestling" eh boys? Saucy!

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 100% New Body-Christian "Medium Built Bodies" coming soon!!!!

This release is so welcomed, I hope their price is also good. Aci bodies are good.

Those look nice!

Yep, hope that are more affordable than the TTM19, its great to have options with the muscle bodies

wow the torso has a joint, abdomen is sculpt very good..:clap

I was honestly hoping for an Andrew body with an articulated torso that can bend. Ah well, I'll have to check this out in person or whoever does a review.

Nice! Now if we can get a 'muscle' body of a 'normal' built guy, I think we'll be in good shape!

Bodies look great! Wonder what the price will be??

Last edited:

These are great looking bodys and welcome as the truetypes are dried up at all retailers. The elbows should be double jointed though cause even the new dx10 as big of a body as it is now has double jointed elbows. Also is the upper torso rubber or pvc type material as to have shoulder pivot or hard plastic I wonder.

GOOD NEWS!! the HEADPLAY bodies they go now $49.99 in Ebay!! :(

GOOD NEWS!! the HEADPLAY bodies they go now $49.99 in Ebay!! :(

yeah, but you can find the same ones not label "headplay bodies" for still around $25 range

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-VERSION-CUSTOM-MADE-NARROW-SHOULDER-1-6-FIGURE-BODY-/140883376549?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20cd4db9a5&_uhb=1#ht_2655wt_1151

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130770188073#ht_941wt_1271

But I really like this new ACI body.

Does anyone know how soon "coming soon" might be?
I'm finishing up a custom and I don't want to put the uniform on another figure if this will work better (as it looks like it will) because the uniform is tight and I don't want to chance ruining it.

Does anyone know how soon "coming soon" might be?
I'm finishing up a custom and I don't want to put the uniform on another figure if this will work better (as it looks like it will) because the uniform is tight and I don't want to chance ruining it.

Probably within 12 months :lol

Here's hoping those silhouettes are 11, 12, and 13 inch figures. :pray:

Last edited:

Nice! The more body options the better :yess:

Here's hoping those silhouettes are 11, 12, and 13 inch figures. :pray:
hadn'tthought of that. Just assumed they were figures closer and farther from the "camera"
Will be announced in a few days!
Thanks for the interest!
Bryan

Bryan, how soon before these are available? As the song says waiting is the hardest part. This could be the figure that my project needs!

Looking like a great alternative to the TTM-19, interested to see what these go for price wise.

Back