ACi have LOTR licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was a challenge to capture for sure. Viggo'sinteresting in that he looks so different from about every angle.

I think when the hair is added it will help out. Also. That poster was not used as a reference because it was photoshopped. They made his nose symmetrical and adjusted his eyes I believe.

Also for those interested this is gong to be Stryder.

Hopefully you guys will like it when it all comes together!

For some reason I thought you were only doing Legolas so it didn't even cross my mind that this was yours. Must be so cool doing these. Are you just doing the sculpts or are you handling some of the accessories as well?

And Strider huh? Will be interesting to see how this compares to Asmus' version

Not sure where you got Legolas from. Only thing I had ever mentioned was that I was working on the LOTR line. This is the first time I had mentioned what.

Anywho. Yes. Very excited to work on them. :D

Not sure where you got Legolas from. Only thing I had ever mentioned was that I was working on the LOTR line. This is the first time I had mentioned what.

Anywho. Yes. Very excited to work on them. :D

yea idk either :lol like I said, for some reason I just thought that's all it was...probably it was just conversation that started up after you mentioned you were working on LOTR sculpts for ACI. don't mind me :duh

u14qdc0.jpg

Judging from those pics i'd say the only things they'd really need to change with the sculpt is to make the lips less full and make the jaw more prominent.

Agreed that there should be some more improvement, but i think the sculptor already did wonderful job! I see a lot of positive feedbacks on their facebook and many of my friends love the sculpt very much! The public voted! The sculpt even without hair, by the only one picture on the web, did telling me that he's Aragorn.
On the other hand, i cannot agree that this picture could remind me of the 2 other actors. It is unfair. My2cents

Agreed that there should be some more improvement, but i think the sculptor already did wonderful job! I see a lot of positive feedbacks on their facebook and many of my friends love the sculpt very much! The public voted! The sculpt even without hair, by the only one picture on the web, did telling me that he's Aragorn.
On the other hand, i cannot agree that this picture could remind me of the 2 other actors. It is unfair. My2cents
:rotfl. Heck of a first post.

He was a challenge to capture for sure. Viggo'sinteresting in that he looks so different from about every angle.

I think when the hair is added it will help out. Also. That poster was not used as a reference because it was photoshopped. They made his nose symmetrical and adjusted his eyes I believe.

Also for those interested this is gong to be Stryder.

Hopefully you guys will like it when it all comes together!

Neat to know you are working on it. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. It's spelt Strider with an "i" though not with a "y".

Love the sculpt.
Best Aragorn I've seen so far. Very excited to see more pics.
However, I worry about what the price for this might be...

Strider is my favorite literary and also since the movies came out film character so I won't complain plus if they throw in both his cloaks, knife and the vembraces you can get looks that he wore in each of the films which gives you the possibility of multiple displays. Hopefully Asmus or somebody will do an accessories pack with the Helms Deep armor.

Strider is my favorite literary and also since the movies came out film character so I won't complain plus if they throw in both his cloaks, knife and the vembraces you can get looks that he wore in each of the films which gives you the possibility of multiple displays. Hopefully Asmus or somebody will do an accessories pack with the Helms Deep armor.

I get the impression, from the price and materials of the Ringwraith, that ACI is going for "high-end" LOTR, and wouldn't be surprised if their Strider figure is $225-$250 with all the fixins'.

First - Thanks guys! It was a privilege to be able to work on this!

Now that that is out of the way... :panic: :panic: :panic:

I was privied to a pic of this guy head-to-toe last night and all I will say is I think you guys are going to be happy. Even if you hate on the sculpt - I'm thick skinned and know you can never please everyone - the craftsmanship of this piece is top shelf. Can't wait to see your reactions!

Stay tuned :wave

Back