Ace Toyz "The CEO"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ACE TOYZ "Black CEO"

I'm glad to see this here instead of the interest threads.
I'm looking forward to this release.

Through the Wormhole.
640x385xemvideo-youtube-dZa6UxefBMg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SexUpM07z3.jpg

Not what this is, but could be used for a wormhole bash...lol.

Haha, nice! I spy that purple shirt....

I noticed ACE Toyz took the 'Black' of the title...Anyways, I hope its under $125 and its the best likeness of Freeman yet.

620rmb quoted with a first/second quarter release date.

HT are obviously paying a lot of attention to what customisers and these fledgling companies are doing so I really wouldn't be surprised at this point. Mind you, why they still haven't made Ra'as is a mystery.

^^^^ Most definitely. I'm going to see if HT will surprise us with one and pray these don't sell out so fast. It would be nice if they paired him with say Miranda or something. It's funny, I wonder if he ever knew it was Miranda behind everything, though he probably put 2 and 2 together. Bruce never got a chance to tell him about her... LOL

Think it looks much much better than most Lucius headsculpts I've seen so far
but I think Iminime's hatless Agent Somerset still nailed the likeness best:

Yeah, decent sculpt, but if you want to bash a Fox, I'd get the Iminime sculpt instead.

HT are obviously paying a lot of attention to what customisers and these fledgling companies are doing so I really wouldn't be surprised at this point. Mind you, why they still haven't made Ra'as is a mystery.
Maybe Ra's will come with the Begins Armory :lol
Yeah, decent sculpt, but if you want to bash a Fox, I'd get the Iminime sculpt instead.

I think Iminime's good but the skin tone is too dark and throws the sculpt off for me. Also think the expression has a surprised look to it

secured! Thanks for the kghobby link!

Preordered one today--the HS is great and can't beat the price. I hate crossing my fingers and hoping that Hot Toys will eventually make the figures I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back