Abomination PF £118.99 in the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible deal. I posted a thread as to why online retailers can offer significant savings to its customers yet Sideshow doesn't.

Thats way too cheap.. think they will not honour and said that it's a mistake..

Well I have got the confirmation e-mail for the order.....now how long until the "there is a problem with your order" e-mail ?

Hmmmmmm....that cant be right as Play.com has it listed at a nut crushing 499.99!

https://www.forbiddenplanet.com/TermsAndConditions.html

Forbidden Planet Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the prices listed on this website are correct. However, errors may occur and Forbidden Planet Ltd reserves the right to alter product prices on this website without notice. Other reasons for price alteration may include (but are not limited to) taxation changes or other duty increases.

In the event that Forbidden Planet Ltd changes the price of an item due to an error, the following Terms apply. Forbidden Planet Ltd will inform the Customer as soon as possible of the amendment and of the correct price. The Customer may choose to fulfil their order at the correct price, or to cancel their order. If the Customer chooses to cancel their order and has already paid for the goods in question, Forbidden Planet Ltd shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

Well I have got the confirmation e-mail for the order.....now how long until the "there is a problem with your order" e-mail ?

i put my order in also but in the past they put up bank robber joker for about £89 so i ordered it then a few days later they emailed sying my order was cancelled because they weren't getting it in stock yet they have it today available for order again at £109!?:emperor

Yes.VENOM, CARNAGE & Silver Surfer
Those few come to mind that just won't work as PFs. Well, they could work but, I know Sideshow isn't going to make silicone coated Symbiotes and a Stainless Steal Surfer.

Yes.VENOM, CARNAGE & Silver Surfer
Those few come to mind that just won't work as PFs. Well, they could work but, I know Sideshow isn't going to make silicone coated Symbiotes and a Stainless Steal Surfer.

Darth, are you in the right thread? :lol

Cancelled order e-mail has arrived - now re-listed at £369.99!

loldog-cute-puppy-pictures-fail.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Back