Abomination Ex. on sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to decide if I like the Bowen Abomb or this one more...

: (

Bowen's looks more like the classic Abom. than Sideshows.
You should buy the BD Faux Bronze Abom.! It's awesome!
And I just so happen to have one for sale.:naughty

Just got my bad boy Abom today! :rock :rock
Holy crap you guys weren't kidding about the box! :horror
I seriously had to take a water break just taking it out. The piece is amazing! It's bigger than a baby!! Now I need to search for Hulk to go with him. :eek::sick

Get ready for a big ass box..
nczdpc.jpg

I was just wondering how everyone has been displaying this. I haven't seen too many pics or videos on YouTube. I LOVE this statue but it's actually been like a burden because the base is so big. Like it won't fit on anything without hanging over the edge and I hate that. Mines currently on this little tv stand since I just got a new tv and got it mounted up on the wall. I'm thinking if I can find a big thick strong book shelf somewhere that is short enough to fit under the tv. But I just wanted to see some pics of what everyone else has been using. Cause I don't ever want to sell it. It's an absolute definition of what Sideshow's perfection used to be like. Great paint, solid not hollow, heavy, detailed. Just fantastic. But here's mine

image_zpsljbz9bik.jpeg

I was just wondering how everyone has been displaying this. I haven't seen too many pics or videos on YouTube. I LOVE this statue but it's actually been like a burden because the base is so big. Like it won't fit on anything without hanging over the edge and I hate that. Mines currently on this little tv stand since I just got a new tv and got it mounted up on the wall. I'm thinking if I can find a big thick strong book shelf somewhere that is short enough to fit under the tv. But I just wanted to see some pics of what everyone else has been using. Cause I don't ever want to sell it. It's an absolute definition of what Sideshow's perfection used to be like. Great paint, solid not hollow, heavy, detailed. Just fantastic. But here's mine

image_zpsljbz9bik.jpeg

Never was a fan of the head sculpt on this piece but there's no denying the quality SSC put into their piece back then. Good luck finding the right spot to display him. I'd be scared as hell displaying something this heavy on a wall mounted shelf. By the way, love Braveheart. It's my favorite movie.

I was just wondering how everyone has been displaying this.
you need lots of support for this beast...i have 3 areas in my "office" that i can display him so i have a few options for display...he's currently lined up with other Marvel villains
i plan on including Thanos (XM), GG (SS) and Loki (whenever he gets made) with this group so eventually he'll be moved again

i will never sell this piece...it's incredible :)

sorry for the quality with pics...just a couple of very quick iphone shots

abomination.jpg

abomination 1.jpg

Back