Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would anybody happen to have or know were I can get a extra lightsaber arm for her? I really need one..lol mines not broke but the white tubing on the inside cracked. you cant really tell unless you look close but I have horrible OCD and it bothers me that she no longer lights up? any help. don't think I can find one but it does not hurt to try.

I had the same problem. Luckily I just kept posting here and managed to snag one from a board member.
With the broken one, the outer casing slips off pretty easily which means you can also remove all the cracked glass making it look less "broken".
Good luck!

Is anyone else trying to pick this up? I've been searching for a while and can't get a hold of one and it's driving me nuts! Just can't seem to find one anywhere. There were like three that showed up on ebay at once but I lost all three bid wars.

Is anyone else trying to pick this up? I've been searching for a while and can't get a hold of one and it's driving me nuts! Just can't seem to find one anywhere. There were like three that showed up on ebay at once but I lost all three bid wars.

Yeah, me (european based), i stupidly passed her at the time, because i didn`t like the horsey/grumpy/long Face at the time (...me: :cuckoo: )...now she seems to be rare as Talon...:dunno

first everybody was complaining about her.. and now she is so rare ??? don't get it..

first everybody was complaining about her.. and now she is so rare ??? don't get it..

Hehe, as always...
easy to get...no interest - impossible to get...can`t live without it...:lol...collectors, nä?

I started collecting right about as she sold out and she just wasn't absolute priority number 1 at the time when I had zero statues.

I guess I got lucky, I picked this one up about 2 months ago for around $350 from eBay. Also got the Rex PF for $300 from the same seller so I was quite thrilled to pick these two pieces up for what I felt was extremely reasonable prices. Makes me feel even better seeing that now Aayla has fallen off the map :)

Hey just throwing it out there that my Aayla has a broken lightsaber arm and I'm looking for a replacement if anyone happens to have a spare working one.

Did you buy the one on Ebay that had the broken saber or did you just get unlucky?

I bought the one on ebay. I had been hunting her for months and it was the first auction I actually managed to win. I don't care that it doesn't light up I just don't want the noticeable crack visible.

I was in the same boat... Kept missing out by a few bucks using a sniper. Finally just got one for $480 shipped.

Mine arrived... Pretty awesome. Looks great next to Darth Talon.

Last edited:
I bought the one on ebay. I had been hunting her for months and it was the first auction I actually managed to win. I don't care that it doesn't light up I just don't want the noticeable crack visible.

Do you have a pic of the visible crack? Maybe some of us can suggest ways to fix it?

I was in the same boat... Kept missing out by a few bucks using a sniper. Finally just got one for $480 shipped.

Mine arrived... Pretty awesome. Looks great next to Darth Talon.

Congrats! Yeah, I hate when that happens. Especially, when the auction is 5-7 days long, and the noobs impatiently jump on it, and bid by increasing the price from $1 to $300 within the first 24 hours of the auction.

I sold my extra arm and saber to a member here who had a cracked saber. otherwise I would offer it. I sold it for 35.00 which I think was fair.

Back