Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must say I have the EX of this on PO and am seriously considering cancelling. When you look at the Darth Malgus and the Shaak Ti they had on display this looks a little under whelming. Its not an A&T issue more just the head sculpt itself looks a bit off in the pics.

Maybe they tried to hard to make her look like the actress in the movie and not the character out of the comics etc. Sorry if that makes no sense, its hard to explain but it just isn't exciting me.

Yeah this statue sucks what a waste of money. this $350 could be better used towards a new piece from the con this year or something :rolleyes:

Yeah this statue sucks what a waste of money. this $350 could be better used towards a new piece from the con this year or something :rolleyes:

I hope this turns out better than the pics we saw. Did they change the head from the proto? Can someone confirm who was at the show? Either I must own her. Hence my avatar........

I think her shirt looks to big, im not talking it needs to be skimpy, just scale wise, the materials looks to thick and clumpy for something that size. Hmmm....need more pics!

Granted, these are my sole opinions regarding this statue, but this is a bit lackluster compared to everything else they're releasing. Maybe a different pose or some sort of added sex appeal might of aided this. Easy pass here unfortunately.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been announced already, but while at con today I saw the light up feature for the light saber on Aayla and I am pretty sure it was the new cyber maul type blade. The saber blade had a tube inside the acrylic with a little nub on the end; I checked when I got home and cyber mauls blades are the same. Nobody at the desk could confirm, but there is a solid possibility Aayla is getting the new light-up tech. Also, there was a plug for an AC adapter.

well first positive news on this statue.. specially for $350...

that would be a change in the right direction.

Previously a SS rep had indicated it was not going to be the same as chicken-leg maul.

Overall I am happy with the statue. The tailoring could be better, but the pose and sculpt are fine.

I heard the same thing.. so now whats up !??! old or new technique ? anybody can find out ?

lol you are right.. but the new system looks pretty cool to be honest.. don't care about that neither because the old system sucks anyway :D

Just saw that this is now not scheduled to ship until November and it was previously August not too long ago. I wonder if they are making some last minute adjustments??

Back