Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Mara Jade PF Gun,Lightsaber,Jedi Powers
2) Baroness PF Gun
3) BW PF Gun

Mara Jade (Gun,Lightsaber,Jedi Powers) > (Gun) BW, Baroness

:lecture

did you guys saw this concept from a guy of another board ??? I know the blue is still off.. but the adjustments are just so great and simple makes this piece so much better:

ssaaylapfmodfullbody.jpg

SS look and get it going !!! :)

The pose doesn't really make sense. It looks like she is about to use Force Push, but in that stance she would knock herself over. She should have a forward stance or at least a back stance towards the target. Also, the only conflict she ever got into with the Clones is when they shot her in the back before she could even react. The clones killed her first where she was. How could she have killed one?

I like her cleavage.. thats how it should be tailored !

I decided to preorder the EX, it's not as nice as Darth Talon but it will provide a great contrast to Talon when displaying Aayla right next to it. Right now I have Asajj but it just doesnt have the same effect.

I've been waiting for this statue for a long time! Like a lot of people plan to have this as a companion piece to Talon. My lady is going to freak.

The facial likeness is spot on (so far) if you ask me. THE LEKKU NEED FAINT MARKINGS!!!

Not thrilled with the base. The little plants look silly when trying to portray Felucia. Oh well, I guess.

The exclusive is lame and doesn't make sense. I'll still probably get it. :gah:

Last edited:
I like her cleavage.. thats how it should be tailored !

Not surprisingly, the actual actress was lacking that same cleavage. Still she was very nice and down to earth. But of course that's Hollywood for ya.

That guys customized looks so much better. The top half is much better and gives her more appeal. I agree that the pose is off for a force push. I'd rather ss gave an alternate outfit for the exclusive. They certainly go off the shelves quicker.

The pose doesn't really make sense. It looks like she is about to use Force Push, but in that stance she would knock herself over. She should have a forward stance or at least a back stance towards the target. Also, the only conflict she ever got into with the Clones is when they shot her in the back before she could even react. The clones killed her first where she was. How could she have killed one?

Good insight. Guess SS concept artist is not a hardcore SW fan. It could be true that Aayla has never killed a single one clonetrooper in her lifetime.

Back