Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up enter the promo code ***Please do not post Sideshow promo codes!*** and get 25 bucks off any PO or instock item. no WL

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up enter the promo code ***Please do not post Sideshow promo codes!*** and get 25 bucks off any PO or instock item. no WL

When does that expire? If you use that code will you still get reward points?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm somewhat tempted to PO this now with that 25 dollars off still on the fence about it though not sure its a statue worthy of 350$. I'm trying to figure out if i will regret it later if i didn't get this one.

It came with my rogue head replacement. valentine card said For limited time offer only,You can use it only once I'm guessing till valentine day or end of feb no WL.
Thought I'd share the love. bow chicka wow wow...

I PO the EX, I just don't understand why this is $350 and Black Widow is $325. Maybe they realize the price point of $350 is too high and are starting to make some changes? I still can't believe I picked up Darth Talon Reg for $225 and this is going for so much more when the statue isn't as stunning.

I posted this on one of the other forums. Someone did a Photoshop tweak lengthening the neck and legs, repositioning the lightsaber and simplifying the base. I prefer the original saber position so, I tweaked that back and then matched the SW promo treatment. If these tweaks were made accordingly I think they two would make nice companion pieces. It's like they're about to square off. Aayla is in a tense ready position and Talon is casually regarding her like she doesn't even consider the Jedi a challenge. If necessary I'll commission the redo aftermarket and find a Jedi robe extra because the helmet makes no sense, but I could put it somewhere else.

fonols.jpg

Your order number is TB578273

Done and used the promo code! Very happy with my decision to get her! Hopefully this encourages a Shak Ti

Your order number is TB578273

Done and used the promo code! Very happy with my decision to get her! Hopefully this encourages a Shak Ti

Yeah I just ordered BW with the promo code thinking about ordering aayla now with another account and send it to my girlfriends house so i can use the promo code again:wink1: And i really hope a Shak Ti is coming soon as well.

Darn, I really want to like this piece but I don't, and the price is a little crazy. I will have to see in hand pics before I decide though.

Back