Aasjj...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JSAuctionService said:
"CollectorswhobuyanitemandthensellittofundtheirconstantlygrowingstatueandbustandpropandfigureandkitandmaquetteanddioramacollectionandarealsogenerallyGREATpeopleandaredefinitelyNOTthetotalscumoftheearthassomepeoplewouldhaveyoubelieve"

I think that is the word.

JS

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Amanaman said:
Flippers are.. what's that word again...

The word is "are peoplethatdowhattheywantwithsomethingthatistheirsandotherpeoplewhinebecausetheyweretooslowingettingsomethingtheywantedandhavetotakeitoutonthosethatwereluckyenoughtogethepiece"

Jmlsuperman said:
So know that this figure is sold out, how many of you are going to immediatley sell it for $80-$90 when it arrives?
the total included shipping and tax come up to $72.00, it just don't make sense to sell it for $80 or $90, buy it just for sell it for $10 more, just rare. you just don't buy it.:emperor

spider1135 said:
the total included shipping and tax come up to $72.00, it just don't make sense to sell it for $80 or $90, buy it just for sell it for $10 more, just rare. you just don't buy it.:emperor

Well it's what most of the exclusives end up selling for when people need to "make room" or because they have "bills to pay."

spider1135 said:
it makes sense to me, say you run a business. and this is just another item to sell, regardless of how minimal the profit, its still a profit. and you show your customers that you have a varied and sought after inventory. if you got this excl. it shows that you have your finger on the collecting pulse. i believe customers respect that for the most part. there is a lot of hate goin on about people selling items. capitalism friends thats all it is

Truly capitalism is the way to go however I prefer this method of capitalism:

Theyshouldallbeinclusiveandscrewthescalperbecausenoteveryonecanmakethewindow.

Back