A Sideshow Sandtrooper visits Egypt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best sandtrooper pics ever..................:rock

you win..................:lecture

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen anybody do with a Sideshow figure. If Egypt were a planet, it would be Tatooine.:clap I posted the last pic on my Facebook page as the reason I love the people at sideshowcollectors.com.

Last edited:
Great pictures! I would love to travel to Egypt one day. I hope things work out there.

I (and the Sandtrooper) have returned from a hectic, but exciting Cruise down the River Nile!

Of course, pictures were needed...

Taken at the Temple of Isis, on the Island of Philae.

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

Day two of the Cruise brought us to Kom Ombo Temple. The Temple dedicated to two gods.

The two Gods were Sobok, and Horus.

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2109.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

Day three was a busy day. We began with a sunrise on the Nile, followed by three temples. Alas, The trooper only made it to Edfu Temple, and Karnak Temple.

IMG_2159.JPG

Edfu Temple. I also started to get a little better with my photography.

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

The last day of the cruise brought us to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, as well as 'Al-Deir Al-Bahari Temple' also known as the temple of Hatshepsut.

No cameras were allowed in the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of The queens. We also made a stop not far from the temple where we found a couple monuments.

IMG_2520.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

Some of you may notice that the Sandy isn't wearing his backpack. That is because it broke. The strain broke one of the straps the first day, and when I had time to repair it, I found the backpack damaged even farther. He's also suffering from some paint rubs.

Not a problem, I knew that he could become damaged in his travels in my backpack with the constant photos. I wanted to mention it as a warning, that these figures really do not travel all THAT well, though over all he's held up. I don't regret using him for some of my pictures.

Great photos, Shalamar! What a fun way to essay your trip. Although I hope you still had time to take pictures of yourself and family too! As far as the backpack, I did notice Sandie didn't have it and just assumed you didn't bring it in order to pack lightly!

Great photos, Shalamar! What a fun way to essay your trip. Although I hope you still had time to take pictures of yourself and family too! As far as the backpack, I did notice Sandie didn't have it and just assumed you didn't bring it in order to pack lightly!

No worries there. The sandtrooper pictures are only a tiny fraction of the pictures I took!

so what are people saying about you taking pics with the trooper. a few pics look as if some are staring with a wtf look.
all awesome btw............:yess:

this pic kinda has an at-at look to it................:lol
IMG_2237.JPG

Back