A short Harley Quinn fan film you guys might enjoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't even know that was an actress. Thought it was a dude in drag. :lol

You are always so kind with your comments, loving them oh wait i dont, but hey to each their opinion, i just thought since you have been around for over a decade maybe you would represent the forum with grace and a level of maturity but i seem to have been wrong about that.
But you know what i dont mind you guys trashing my film but your comment was a low blow, thats extremely immature and above all just plain cruel.
Theres no excuse for a comment such as that and I will politely ask you to please refrain from doing so again .

You are always so kind with your comments, loving them oh wait i dont, but hey to each their opinion, i just thought since you have been around for over a decade maybe you would represent the forum with grace and a level of maturity but i seem to have been wrong about that.
But you know what i dont mind you guys trashing my film but your comment was a low blow, thats extremely immature and above all just plain cruel.
Theres no excuse for a comment such as that and I will politely ask you to please refrain from doing so again .

The movie section of this forum is very hostile. I don't know why though.

Is this your first fan film that you've done? I mean fan film that you've written directed and produced by yourself?

Is this your first fan film that you've done? I mean fan film that you've written directed and produced by yourself?

No it was not BUt it was my first time trying a comedy and superhero story. I never attempted the genres .
The idea to do this started 4 years ago when some friends started to talk about comics and i just jokingly said,Im doing Harley Quinn next.
A year went by and they took me seriously and asked: so whens the Harley short coming. I decided from there to just try and make it, 3 years later , here we are.

I am curious to know if there was a deadline that had to be met for a school project.

It's not a school project,Im not a student , I was actually supposed to teach film making 2 years ago but the school lost their funding for the class .
But was there a deadline, no and yes.
No , because i could have kept working on it for another 3 years , but then yes because eventually it needed to end so i can move on..
Plus I was invited t participate into some film festivals and make a short film for those, so i decided it was time to conclude the work and move onto the next project full time and without distractions.

Also with the suicide squad film, i also thought it was the perfect time to release it since the harley buzz is at an all time high right now.

Because of your willingness to answer questions and be a pretty good sport about things I decided to watch all the way through. You did a decent Joker voice, I'll give you that.

Because of your willingness to answer questions and be a pretty good sport about things I decided to watch all the way through. You did a decent Joker voice, I'll give you that.

Well thank you, and i know i said this previously, but theres no point or gain from me going all crazy and bashing the people who hate it. I knew full well that some would, and thats completely fine.

And thanks for the compliment on the voice.
Again its not an easy thing to do , too many great joker voices out there, Mark Hamill killed it and is the go to voice for everyone,John DiMaggio nailed it in under the red hood,Troy Baker did an amazing job all things considered , so where do you go to make it different , too many people are doing Heath Ledger's voice als. So i went and try and do something in the middle of it all, so once you hear it, you know it's him.
Also it's really hard to go, Ok lets have the Joker in these two short scenes.Too many people would trash it if we messed him up visually, so we opted for the glimpses and his voice as the main focal point.

Back