A Servant of the Dark Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just had to share my latest acquisition with you all. One of my personal grails now occupies a well deserved spot on my display shelf. So very happy.

ringwraithonsteed00.jpg

ringwraithonsteed01.jpg

ringwraithonsteed02.jpg

ringwraithonsteed03.jpg

ringwraithonsteed04.jpg

ringwraithonsteed05.jpg

ringwraithonsteed06.jpg

ringwraithonsteed07.jpg

ringwraithonsteed08.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Blu! This is a beautiful piece (probably one of the more difficult ones to part with) as it is so iconic. I know that Sideshow has hinted that a PF Ringwraith and Steed might be coming in the future, but I don't know that they'll be able to top this one. Sweet pickup!

Y'see, why would you need a PF of this? Everyone should just buy this! There's enough of them, and any PF would be just as expensive, if not more so.

Same RWoS, same cool pictures, same cool close ups yet it STILL never fails to amaze with all the detail and just 'WOW' factor this piece has!!!
Have you stopped pouring over it yet Blu? And did the camera pick out details that made you think 'I missed that!' ?

Congrats on the Grail. It's a menacing beauty :clap

an awesome piece, i wander what the SS version will look like. this one is gonna be hard to beat.

Back