A peek into Future PFs and Comiquettes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Q: I have been painstakingly wondering if (and when, if you can say) the following Marvel characters will ever be made in these formats: Premium Format or Comiquette. Thanos, Silver Surfer, Dead Pool(classic), Juggernaut(classic), Mephisto(classic), Venom(classic), Sabretooth(classic), Hobgoblin(classic), Lizard(based on Todd Mcfarlanes art), and Colossus Cyclops(classic/Jim Lee). I am sooo certain these will ALL sell out! I wait for your Newsletters every week with hopes that at least one of these will be announced, but to my dismay they never are!

A: It’s definitely a great list of characters, and a large majority of them do appear in our planning! Several of these characters are on tap for release in 2010 (and are likely to be revealed within 2009), but others are a little further out in our schedule, so stay tuned!

From this list they confirm that a large majority appear in their planning....who do you think on this list is slated to come sooner than later?

I don't know who submitted that question to them but to NOT include Daredevil in that list is absolutely absurd! :(

I say we'll see a Daredevil PF before many of those listed. Out of those in the list, I'd expect to see a Cyclops PF before most. I'm not into comiquettes much, so your guess is as good as mine.

I don't know who submitted that question to them but to NOT include Daredevil in that list is absolutely absurd! :(

I say we'll see a Daredevil PF before many of those listed. Out of those in the list, I'd expect to see a Cyclops PF before most. I'm not into comiquettes much, so your guess is as good as mine.

There was a seperate question involving Daredevil, although no confirmation...

Q: Can we expect to see a Daredevil or Bullseye Premium Format Figure or Comiquette in the near future? Great job on the Marvel PF line so far guys!

A: Daredevil is high on our list of characters to do in the Marvel PF line, and Bullseye would be a wonderful complementary piece. We will pass along the suggestion and enthusiasm!

I think a Gambit Premium format or even comiquette would be thier best ever selling marvel piece. Id love a Daredevil, or upgraded wolvie too. Whats this abomination/ red skull/ mystique nonsense?? (having said that i have and love red skull but come on, important characters first!)

For about 6 months,I 've told everyone a sabrethooth and venom PF are coming.About time you realise.Check for a 1/1 Hulk bust coming eventually..by a very well know Sideshow Sculptor...the future is looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Thanos comiquette/PF with a different colored LED for each soul gem... the EX could be the 7th [ego] gem on it's own unique pedastal, gently pulsating in it's gold light. Oh! the sheer thought of it all... :drool :drool :drool

Last edited:

or even for that matter anything spiderman related, like a doc oct PF would sell for sure also.

Q: Can we expect to see a Daredevil or Bullseye Premium Format Figure or Comiquette in the near future? Great job on the Marvel PF line so far guys!

A: Daredevil is high on our list of characters to do in the Marvel PF line, and Bullseye would be a wonderful complementary piece. We will pass along the suggestion and enthusiasm!

translation ---- geez sorry about that but we haven't even began to start drawing this one. probably not until we get out the last couple Man-Dingy variants out there. cause the Man-Dingy following is so huge.:rolleyes:

I think a Gambit Premium format or even comiquette would be thier best ever selling marvel piece.

If they do Gambit I want light up cards. :lol

Newgambit.jpg

Thanks for posting that! That's the kind of news I want to hear. And the fact that they choose to publish the question and answer on their website may elude to the possibility that this PF is closer a reality than we think. :rock

I think Gambit is just a PERFECT candidate for a PF.... I mean, CMON!!! He's got the coat for your cloth media, and you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO include a light-up feature for the cards!

I'm just curious how Venom would be possible in PF format.... Wouldn't it be more of a comiquette??

If they do Gambit I want light up cards. :lol

Newgambit.jpg

the face looks like Julia roberts in Sleeping with the enemy when she dresses like a guy to see her mother in the nursing home.

Why didnt they mention colossus:banghead

That..... IS hilarious!!! :rotfl

From that list a Venom Comiquette, Sabretooth (PF or COmiquette,not sure) and Colossus (comiquette?) are my top choices

Back