A Noob Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GE 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just a random collection I started a month and a half back.
I got really hooked to it very fast and sadly I made the wrong display choice, but I am going to get a customized one soon.

Update 8/13/2012: Better images quality :yess:

I would appreciate any advices.

Update 8/14/2012: Some close up shots.

Last edited:
Sweet start mate. Looking forward to your customized shelves.
23lo1vr.gif

I like it! Is that Keane next to Giggs there?! This automatically becomes the best display I've seen on these boards due to having Utd stuff on it :D

I like it! Is that Keane next to Giggs there?! This automatically becomes the best display I've seen on these boards due to having Utd stuff on it :D

I worked out the one on the left was Giggs but who is the Man Utd player that has a rabbit face on his right?

Thanks everybody for your comments!

All cool apart from the Man United stuff. :lol

Come on!! Gunners fan.. right? don't worry we will not sign Persie :monkey3
Just kidding, thank you buddy.

LOL thanks buddy, but I think you will change your mind if I told you that guy next to Giggs is Ronaldo :slap.
I will try to post some close ups tonight.

I worked out the one on the left was Giggs but who is the Man Utd player that has a rabbit face on his right?

No. 7 from heaven Ronaldo.

Update: Just uploaded a better quality images.

:slap Ah jeez Ronaldo!
RVP wants to come. Depends how much Fergie is willing/able to spend on a 29yr old...

I envy that popeye figure you have, always loved the character during my younger days!

Wonderful, Loved the view.

Thanks a lot guys for your comments.

:slap Ah jeez Ronaldo!
RVP wants to come. Depends how much Fergie is willing/able to spend on a 29yr old...

He is able for sure, it's all about the will ;).
Fergie is a genius but he is a cheap genius, I hope Hot Toys can learn from him and provide there great quality without asking us to pay fortunes.

I envy that popeye figure you have, always loved the character during my younger days!

Wonderful, Loved the view.

Thanks King! actually this is why I started this collection, I wanted to have memorabilias from shows/movies/etc. that left a mark on me and I think on a lot of the guys from my generation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: Some close up shots

Love this pose, I am planning to get Mongrol and pose him in front of Bramble

By the way it's impossible to have the same hair style.
Source: Childhood expereince

Altair looks tanned on this photo.
Side note: do you know that "Altair" is an arabic word means "the bird or the flying one"

E V I L

I think it will look cool if I got a crawling zombie and made Chris look at him in this pose

Another great piece from my childhood memories, as a wrestling fan Tiger Mask was one of my favorite animes

Hope you like the photos.

Back