A Nightmare on Elm Street getting remade... again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddy Krueger is a ****in joke

That last remake went down hill when he killed that girls dog

No redeeming quality whatsoever

Even the infamous bath tub scene looked like a film students hack job

Mutha ****er ain't scary anymore, if I saw him in the alley I'd punch him in the face with his anorexic ass

Lol I sound like Kincaid

PUSSAY

the latter is worse..

Always confuses me when people say this,

I think killer is far worse -- but the remake version really did sicken me

Well, technically both things are really bad in real life, but at least in a movie and in a fictional story, you can say that a character kills people, even a child, in a cool creative way, like Freddy or Jason. But there's just no way you can say that about sexually molesting a child :lol There's just no way that can be cool...if it makes any sense. Not even the best filmmaker can make that acceptable.

Agreed

I think the moral aspect of the parents orchestrating a witch hunt and burning the guy alive makes it justifiable in this day in age, back in the 80s I guess it was more taboo to outright call him that

He scared the **** out of me in the 80s, now he's become a veil reprehensible thing...

I guess the reason why I found the IT clown scary was because he was purely a child killer and the mystery behind it

Freddy Krueger is a ****in joke

That last remake went down hill when he killed that girls dog

No redeeming quality whatsoever

Even the infamous bath tub scene looked like a film students hack job

Mutha ****er ain't scary anymore, if I saw him in the alley I'd punch him in the face with his anorexic ass

Lol I sound like Kincaid

PUSSAY

Blame it on Michael Bay. He even said in an interview he was never a Freddy Krueger or a fan of the Nightmare franchise. It left me pulling my hair out in anger, as to why he decided to hop on board on a film that he cares nothing about. Then we see TMNT. Dont get me started on that. :gah: :monkey4

Freddy is scary in his creepiness, and classic Freddy was creepy and disturbing as ****.

Teddy (seriously, he's not Freddy) was just an angry child molester who tried waaay too hard to be intimidating and cool.

Blame it on Michael Bay. He even said in an interview he was never a Freddy Krueger or a fan of the Nightmare franchise. It left me pulling my hair out in anger, as to why he decided to hop on board on a film that he cares nothing about. Then we see TMNT. Dont get me started on that. :gah: :monkey4

Oh god, he said that did he? Makes sense...

Back