a new hope leia!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the PF is at least ten times better than the 12''. :D
The face of the 12'' is far far away from Carrie Fisher face... :monkey2
Just take a look of the PF version : Awesome likeness !! :cool:
I won't buy this 12'' Leia.

I'll be buying it. I've seen too many times a bad photo comes out and we all panic.... so i'll be getting it. And even if it DOES turn out not-great... then it'll give me something to work on.

The Sculpt aint perfect (could be a little slimmer but than so could I) but ive set my Outlook to remond me tomarrow to order one anyway. Hell she cant be as back as fathead Han.

Whats funny about this one is it looks like it photoshoped together. I think that this is one of the worst photos I have seen, I will save coments about the figure until we get better photos.

The thing that bugs me most about it is the pointed elven face. She looks like a Gelfling. Why couldn't they just reduce the PF sculpt?

i remember when they photoshopped over obi-wan's eyebrows, if anyone noticed.
they put a skin-tone brush over the eyebrows to thin them out, check it out in josh's high res pics or just look at the box of your obi-wan figure\

and no one shoot me for this, but i actually think the 12" figure leia has the better likeness than the PF.
PF may look more realistic, but if you stare at the 12" one alone, I recognize it better!
the clothing looks out of scale, but the headsculpt is uncanny.
bravo bravo andy

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the exclusive version, it's just handcuffs, I doubt that there will be very many people posing them with her (at least in a correct way:rolleyes: ). However, with that weird edition size number it could make it a little bit more special.

I wonder if they are going to do that with the rest of the ANH figures they release this year. (since Vader isn't coming out for a while I can feel safe in saying most won't need to be inclusive).

darthviper107 said:
I wouldn't worry about the exclusive version, it's just handcuffs, I doubt that there will be very many people posing them with her (at least in a correct way:rolleyes: ).

I MUST have them for my "kitchen" shoot with her.

Khev said:
Yikes.

2131_press02-001.jpg

She's a man baby, yeah!

Austin_Powers_512k_standard.jpg

Khev said:
You've got that right. And I think the PF is at least six times better. :) The sad thing is for the 12 inchers the protos always look better. Yikes.

The problem is that Hasbro's dress looks better at 20.00 versus Sideshow's 60.00. Also remember that the Hot Toys Rambo First Blood Part II was about the same price (the Hot Toys Rambo kills the Leia). I am not really worried about the face. I think the face looks fine. It's the dress that really needs work.

Cheers,

Brad

I have faith if it is an Andy sculpt. I will be preordering today and I think it will turn out fine, I just have to have an ANH Leia. It is not a hassle with SS to cancel so I am on board.

"What a piece of junk!!" was Luke Skywalker's initial reaction to the Millenium Falcon and IMO the same thing applies to this latest 1/6 shambles from Sideshow.
The PF Leia blows the 1/6 figure away in all aspects apart from the obvious lack of poseability and if Yavin Luke and this monstrosity are really the best Sideshow can do for the ANH 30th Anniversary then they should just stick to PF's,1:1 busts,statues and the like. Better than Hasbros they may well be,but when you look at what several other companies are doing in the same scale there's no question they are severely lacking in quality yet despite this the price is steadily rising.

Last edited:
Ughh. I'm still on the fence about this one. I've made up mind on all the other figures whether to get them or not, but this one has me perplexed. :confused:

Darthrazz said:
Ughh. I'm still on the fence about this one. I've made up mind on all the other figures whether to get them or not, but this one has me perplexed. :confused:

I'm guessing that the Yavin Luke must be produced by now, and that his pictures are more than a proto. Do you think that Leia is a proto or close to what we really are going to get???

D'oh! I just replied to myself!

Back