A new freak arrives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awezoom

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi people!

I've a compulsive collector all my life: cómics, DVD, ripped movies, etc. Until 2006 i only had 3 or 4 mcfarlane movie toys, but then i discovered this forum and saw how cool a house look like with such collections, so i've become an addict to this.

Furthermore, i've starter to get some good items and as someone mentioned, once you get a good piece, you can't go back to average.

By the moment my collections features some few statues like the urukhai berserker pf, aragorn at the black Gates, punisher and mystique comiquettes, some bowen and marvel statues and some other cool Stuff as the Red book from Lotr props, the indy grail diary and some other cool statues spread all over my home.

Now i've started to collect legendary size busts and i pretend yo get a nice collections of these. I'll post my collection pictures soon.

Anyways, thanks sideshow for a so sane addiction(Well, maybe not so sane for our pockets, hehehe). at least i turned my wife into a freak too so i don't need to fight about this.

Seeya people!!!

Sorry for the mistakes, i'm using an iPhone with spanish predictive rules and it sucks!

Hello and welcome, it sounds like you will fit right here, especially in the LOTR and Marvel sections :rock
Enjoy the Forum :wave
x :bunnydanc

Thanks to everybody for your warm welcome... I hope to have something nice to post in the 'Show your shelves' forum soon. :)

BTW: I already preordered DeathDealer Ex...I want it to make a couple with Diablo III statue! :D

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back