A new adddict!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks!

I'm a recent convert to the collecting game. I stood on the sidelines watching and reading for quite some time, but took my first dip on a HT Thor and have an HT Kevin Flynn and IM: Secret Project on the way!

I'm also big into screen prints and giclee's. I have a few awesome pieces that I'll share via pictures some time.

My e-bay user name is jameyhardesty and I've done a few transactions with people on this board before. I've even been ripped off once by a guy from India on a gunmetal Iron Man. Lost $300. So if anyone ever wants to help me out there I'd be grateful!

Happy collecting everyone! :wave

Kiss your money good bye. It all disappears here in the crack shack. Unlike your India experience, you get some brilliant stuff for it though.

Welcome.

Appreciate the welcome everyone! I've learned to make sure I buy what I want when I can find it because the secondary market is sure to bend you over for a jolly time. I spent $330 just to get an IM Secret Project!

Seriously though...how much money would be considered "normal" for spending around here!? Do people buy a figure every now and then or are people dropping hundreds a month!? I guess I don't know what normal is. I just know I want a LOT of these things and they aren't cheap!

There's no such thing as normal in this game, you pretty much buy what you can afford. You're right there's ALOT of stuff out there and it's impossible to own it all so you just have to collect to your budget.

Welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate encounter with that India seller, there are a few bad apple sellers on this board but for the most part, you are among friends! :wave

I was talking with Y4NK33 PL4N3T about the whole India seller thing and was wondering if there was a way the mods could create a "blacklist" that had all the bad apples on it so we could screen against it for others that had bad experiences. I know we can review their feedback and stuff, but I knew the e-mail address for this guy but forgot his screen name. It would have been cool to be able to do a simple e-mail search to bring up their registered user name on the board.

Six Million - Thanks man! Glad to be here!

Back