A Month of collecting gone wild lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you may know me from posts on the board. I got hooked quick and decided I really wanted to get into this hobby. I even setup a Youtube channel to review each piece as I get them it is Johnnyr2525 everything in the pictures has a review video. I am starting with Life size busts now since I bought all the figures I want and pre ordered the rest. I hope you enjoy the Hot Toys,Sideshow Review Channel Johnnyr2525.

does your grandma know you are posing your hot toys on her furniture?

You know credit card frauds illegal right?
Anyway... Nice collection. That's. Lot of high end figures for a month. Guess you either really rich or really really in the hole now. Either way I'd slow down.

Dude, your collection is looking great.
Just an advice though: if you really bought all of that stuff in a month, you're a rather compulsive fellow. Like, pathologically compulsive. It doesn't matter how much money you've got, just remember that this is just a hobby.

Hi Johnny, Been watching your channel on you tube and was also amazed how fast you've grown your collection. Anyways, congratulation and as what Pitu always say 1 collectibles at a time :).

Looking good so far... keep it up and enjoy your growing collection.

You might want to look into some nice shelving to complement everything.

damn,you built for collection fast,,,very nice indeed,,took me just under 12 months to get 6 hot toys lol( then again i got 2 kids,,oh and a wife)lol

damn,you built for collection fast,,,very nice indeed,,took me just under 12 months to get 6 hot toys lol( then again i got 2 kids,,oh and a wife)lol

I have 2 kids and a wife also, so I have to pick and choose what I can get, clothes for the boy or a DX Batman, Decisions, Decisions. Anyway nice collection, I am super envious of the Mark 1, I totally regret not buying it when I had a chance.

Has not logged on in over a month. Totally saw this coming...

He started a thread bad mouthing the peeps that talk crap to him. Said he was going over to statue forum because they started a HT section... Pretty sure the thread was deleted since it resulted in NAM's most recent ban from the board.

He started a thread bad mouthing the peeps that talk crap to him. Said he was going over to statue forum because they started a HT section... Pretty sure the thread was deleted since it resulted in NAM's most recent ban from the board.

:slap
That sucks for him. He should have sucked it up. This is the best toy collecting forum hands down.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back