A Michael Myers Comparison! L@@K!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, ok, Nick Castle was suited Myers, Moran must be the guy who's face was shown for all of 5 seconds when Laurie pulls off the mask.

Yes he is listed in the credits as "The Shape" at the end of part I, you're right.

So nothing new for Myers from Sideshow? I sure hope some other company picks up the fumble and does us a favour with a decent looking sculpt. I would pay $150 for a "Hot Toys" quality Myers.

Oh well. :monkey2

So nothing new for Myers from Sideshow? I sure hope some other company picks up the fumble and does us a favour with a decent looking sculpt. I would pay $150 for a "Hot Toys" quality Myers.

Oh well. :monkey2

You and me both.

Okay... I've asked this on several other boards and gotten no reply, so here goes...

Does anyone here have the Myers Mini Bust that NECA did? If so, does it look like the head could be used on a 12" figure? I was thinking of buying one to cast the head or just saw the bloody thing off, but I have to order it online and don't know if it is the proper scale....

Okay... I've asked this on several other boards and gotten no reply, so here goes...

Does anyone here have the Myers Mini Bust that NECA did? If so, does it look like the head could be used on a 12" figure? I was thinking of buying one to cast the head or just saw the bloody thing off, but I have to order it online and don't know if it is the proper scale....

No the head is too big on the Myers bust. It would not fit into the 12 inch scale.

I don't know why SS hasn't made a decent Myers figure yet.:confused::D

No the head is too big on the Myers bust. It would not fit into the 12 inch scale.

I don't know why SS hasn't made a decent Myers figure yet.:confused::D

The only thing I can think of is maybe they lost the license before they could continue the line further or maybe improve on the only one they've made.

The SideShow Myers figure in my book is horrible thats why I never bought it. I agree with some here and thats that if Neca can get it right so can SideShow. All I ever see now days is Freddy and Jason while Michael, the true horror icon, never gets any love at all. I guess it comes down to marketablitiy. You would have thought with Rob Zombies Halloween they would have at least come out with a respectable figure of the Legendary Shape.

The SideShow Myers figure in my book is horrible thats why I never bought it. I agree with some here and thats that if Neca can get it right so can SideShow. All I ever see now days is Freddy and Jason while Michael, the true horror icon, never gets any love at all. I guess it comes down to marketablitiy. You would have thought with Rob Zombies Halloween they would have at least come out with a respectable figure of the Legendary Shape.

If "they" ever make a highly detailed 12" of Myers it would easily be the highlight of my collection. A good Myers is whats missing from my collection but hey, I have an endless supply of Jason. :D

It must have something to do with a lack of licensing or something along those lines. Just doesn't make any sense.

The only thing I can think of is maybe they lost the license before they could continue the line further or maybe improve on the only one they've made.

Even if they did I don't think the Akkad family wouldn't take SS money to renew that agreement. Maybe it has to do with the whole Shatner mask thing. Then again if NECA can do it...

Still, the wait sucks for a great myers.

Even if they did I don't think the Akkad family wouldn't take SS money to renew that agreement. Maybe it has to do with the whole Shatner mask thing. Then again if NECA can do it...

Still, the wait sucks for a great myers.

Didn't the Akkad family sell the rights to Bob & Harvey Weinsteins Dimension Films?

Well, it's still not perfect, but it is much better. Got the Saturday Toys jumpsuit from Cotswold and it's perfect. Excellent cut, great color.... The sleeves are a TAD short, but its better than the jumpsuit he came with. Repainted the head and faked some of the missing mask details with shading. I'm satisfied with him, for now...

DSCF0021-3.jpg

DSCF0018-5.jpg

It's nearly perfect! Now all you need to do is try to color the hair brown, and it will be the only Michael Myers you'll ever need!!!

Well, it's still not perfect, but it is much better. Got the Saturday Toys jumpsuit from Cotswold and it's perfect. Excellent cut, great color.... The sleeves are a TAD short, but its better than the jumpsuit he came with. Repainted the head and faked some of the missing mask details with shading. I'm satisfied with him, for now...

DSCF0021-3.jpg

DSCF0018-5.jpg

looks awesome !!!!

NICE! Now I know what I have to do... I'll just have to buy up a whole mess of those suits and just hand make a bunch of Myers figs... :rock

If you ever make a bunch, I'd buy one. :D :D Saintsyn that looks fantastic!!! :rock :rock :rock That's the Myers I want!!!

Back