A little confused, please help a new Angel fan...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Host

Dayna said:
Ah, the host with the most!
Definitely going to keep this figure, nearly cancelled it but now I've seen what he's all about, I can't resist.

Ditto! I really wasn't digging Lorne initially. But he's fun and quirky and has grown on me.:cool:
I love when they made fun of his horns...how it's tough to make horns look real.

It was always fun to hear what pet name Lorne would call Angel in any given episode. :lol :rotfl :lol

This is the kind of character that would grate on my nerves if it was handled by anyone else by Whedon and Co.

Imagine how cool Jar Jar would be if Joss was given a crack at his dialogue. :D

OH MY GOD!!! I just watched ep.37 'Reprise'
What the hell is going on?? Everything is falling apart!! I feel the rollercoaster ride is about to go south, violently. I LOVE IT :D

Don't want to say too much incase I spoil something for others that may not have seen the Angel series yet... what's that?? You haven't seen Angel? Do it! Do it NOW! That's an order :lol

Did I say Joss is the Master? I meant to say Joss is my GOD :bow

Dayna said:
What the hell is going on?? Everything is falling apart!! I feel the rollercoaster ride is about to go south, violently. I LOVE IT :D

Don't want to say too much incase I spoil something for others that may not have seen the Angel series yet... what's that?? You haven't seen Angel? Do it! Do it NOW! That's an order :lol

Yep, that's where it starts. It only gets better from then, hang on! :blissy
Dayna said:
Actually I just watched Happy Anniversary (S.2) last night and Lorne used that high note to distract a couple of demons before flooring them and I gotta say, very impressed! He sure does have the range.
I do love his character and hope there is a lot more of Lorne in the series, putting up with the singing is a small inconvenience, he's sooo adorable

I think those high pitch notes are artificial, the one in the Vegas episode is Hallett's voice without question. If my memory serves I think it was done as a crescendo.

Dayna said:

Yep, Reprise is jaw dropping. Left me stunned and enthrawled. One of my favourite episodes of Angel. Just brilliant.

Back