Media-TV (^)(^)(^)A L I E N Signature Group(^)(^)(^)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Goose, did you plan on doing any of the space marines? Id rock one of Hudson if you did.

I managed to find a Hudson online:

a-wolf_orig.png

I have a Vasquez available if anyone wants it?...

anyone claimed this one?

ripley-gg_orig.png

with that ripley/flamethrower

if not I'll claim the Alien resurrection ripley

Thanks. :duff

I use Photoshop. ;)

I REALLY need to spend some time getting to know the basics of that.

I had an old version of Corel Photo House that did EVERYTHING I needed (like these!) but I can't use it since my downgrade to Windows 10 so I'll have to try and find me some tutorials I guess.

Again - nice job!

Awesome job on these, man. Thanks for offering 'em. :duff

Has Ripley with her blue coveralls from Alien been taken yet? I'm terribly late to the party. :lol

Mr. Greygoose, would it be possible for me to get a Lambert 'death scene' graphic (i.e. screaming her head off at the Alien)? Many thanks if possible. :)

I REALLY need to spend some time getting to know the basics of that.

I had an old version of Corel Photo House that did EVERYTHING I needed (like these!) but I can't use it since my downgrade to Windows 10 so I'll have to try and find me some tutorials I guess.

Again - nice job!

Downgrade to Windows 10 sounds about right! :lol

Awesome job on these, man. Thanks for offering 'em. :duff

Has Ripley with her blue coveralls from Alien been taken yet? I'm terribly late to the party. :lol

Erm...I did make one as a reserve for myself...:D

Mr. Greygoose, would it be possible for me to get a Lambert 'death scene' graphic (i.e. screaming her head off at the Alien)? Many thanks if possible. :)

I can do - not in this style though.

Back