Media-TV (^)(^)(^)A L I E N Signature Group(^)(^)(^)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way for me to get the Resurrection Alien? (But with an 'Alien-style' backgound? No visual ties to the A:R movie... :wink1:) I know Inkjava has some art on that one as well. I love his art, and I love these sigs!

Yeah I love his art. PM which background you want. ;)

What about Alien King? :monkey3 Remember how awesome he was in that one Alien movie? And everyone was like, "No way! An Alien King! I hope Sideshow makes a statue of him." Remember? ... ... nevermind.

Cheers dude! :rock

I have A:R Ripley and Newborn left in this theme. If you want a powerloader it's something different I'll have to make up at some point.
Powerloader for me with war screaming Ripley piloting! :rock :duff

What about Alien King? :monkey3 Remember how awesome he was in that one Alien movie? And everyone was like, "No way! An Alien King! I hope Sideshow makes a statue of him." Remember? ... ... nevermind.
:exactly: :lol

I found the artwork from a user called inkjava on deviantart. I was looking to make myself an Alien sig and came across their artwork and they transfer well into sigs.

@BugStomper - I'll make that for you today.

Nice! His bull alien is so cool. Wasn’t expecting to see the Kenner aliens.

And thank you man! The Sig looks awesome. :hi5:

Edit: Now I have to remember how to use these things :lol

If its not too much to ask, maybe Ripley from Alien 3. Or the Dog burster.

a-better_orig.png

Awesome. Shot you a note. :clap

a-jod_orig.png

cool ill take the newborn if you still have it that is...

a-holtrax_orig.png

Crap Goose, I couldn't have asked for anything better! Awesome job, man! :clap Thank you!

Back