• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO from ED2 by Betomatali & Lu CHAINSAW TEASER

My wallet's not ready!!! LOL

LOL still working in this dont despair please!!

Last edited:

Just a little disheartening that the nightmare killer has a lot of updates, was started after this and people already have deposits paid on this. :(

LOL still working in this dont despair please!!

Hi amigo, Freddy is not in production yet and just want to make you remember I said some time ago that I would show any update of Ash until prototype is ready, If the body deposit is a problem just let me know. I can offer the spot and give you back the money
best regards!!

Last edited:

I would glady take your spot :)

The deposit for the body was given so early because that was when the bodies were available and it was better getting them then then having them sell out and having to pay a huge upcharge for them. With this being the ultimate Ash project, I'm happy to wait for everything to be perfect....and I'm sure Beto will deliver nothing short of perfection

It'll definitely be worth the wait, though I get wanting to see this fast tracked. Personally I've resigned myself to accepting a very long wait (and it's fine, too... like rhaykal says, this kind of work and attention to detail takes time). Being on the second run list, I'm guessing my Ash is a year+ away.

i'm still waiting...and i'm on the second run of these...:)

Mee too but its worth the wait.

Hi amigo, Freddy is not in production yet and just want to make you remember I said some time ago that I would show any update of Ash until prototype is ready, If the body deposit is a problem just let me know. I can offer the spot and give you back the money
best regards!!

Ah ok that makes sense Beto. Thanks. Was just a little miffed to see that going full steam ahead and nada on this.

Think I will keep my spot. :wave

Sorry to tease you guys but I was talking to Beto about this a few weeks ago and he has some truly awesome things planned for this project ;)

This is the ultimate Ash with better accessories & stuff ..nothing will be like it Ever !

If I'm honest there never will be a perfect ash because everytime beto make's one he'd always make another with something improved ....... I still admire his orginal ash sculpt's and seeing every sculpt he always improves and it really is amazing! I'm hyped to see the new ash :D

_99_10.jpg

_99_12.jpg

_99_17.jpg

more info pretty soon!

HOLY HELL!!!

Corduroy Pants......ARE U KIDDING ME? :horror

CHAMPION.

Look at those pants!! :horror

Great work! great material choice! looking good :clap

now someone give me their spot :wink1::lol:lol

_99_12.jpg

more info pretty soon!

I kind of set that up but the funny thing is I didnt even know you planned on posting.
Just watched the remake again last night so felt in a evil dead mood :lol

But seriously 1/6 corduroy :explode:

Back