A GREAT Interpretation of Beach Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hell with all of you. This thread needs some comedy relief.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vnOyMSEWNTs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vnOyMSEWNTs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Re: This IS the Definitive Beach Head

First of I appreciate all those who enjoyed the pictures. And Blu Falcon thanks for posting my work here again. I know your intent was just to share with others for enjoyment.

Second I find some of the logic used here to fuel people's little opinion's laughable. This custom is Beach Head whether you like it or not. I really don't give a @@@@ about whether you think it's good enough for you or sideshow. I made this custom for me, myself, and I. Some of you with the @@@@@ little comments should actually try taking the time to make a custom of your own, and maybe you might have a little more respect, but maybe not.

No offense to the more level headed collectors here, but this is why I don't post on this forum, besides the fact that I don't buy sideshow. Just not up to my standards, :lol...............

Your Custom was very average.True story.

Well I never said that anyone here said these look like crap. My point is that the creator is rightfully proud of his work, and to say "it's NOT beach head" is just as f*$^ed up as saying it looks like s#!t. Who the F&^k are we to tell the guy it's not? To each his own. For the record I've got a thick skin, so I can handle some good honest feedback if I post something. However, others might be a little more sensitive about their work. It's called "tact" and you of all people should know what the hell that means.

Somebody needs a hug. :lol Tact, in this case = kissing ass. Kissing ass = not my style ;). I prefer being honest and upfront. It's a great custom piece, the perfect German SpecFor Operator it is, it really is, but the "definitive" Beachhead, it ain't. I'll stick to my guns and say that to me, it just doesn't look like him. If it floats his boat and yours, hell, go fishing! :D It just doesn't float mine. :lol

I doubt that. Think about it for a second. If you ask a "casual fan" who this is, without mentioning G.I. Joe at all, I seriously doubt you'd get "Beachhead" as a reply. :lol If he knew the camo's origin, he might say German SpecFor, but otherwise, you'd likely get either "SAS" or "terrorist."

Ok, forget the casual fan. You are telling me if you saw this figure in a GI Joe thread, you wouldnt know who it represents?

Ok, forget the casual fan. You are telling me if you saw this figure in a GI Joe thread, you wouldnt know who it represents?

I think the best way to answer that, since you're sorta agreeing with my earlier reply, is this; I look at Mando's and know it's Beachhead. I look at this one and I know who it's supposed to be. If we weren't in a Joe forum, looking at the pic online, I'd guess a fantastic custom kitbash of a German Special Ops/Commando. Does that make sense?

Somebody needs a hug. :lol Tact, in this case = kissing ass. Kissing ass = not my style ;). I prefer being honest and upfront. It's a great custom piece, the perfect German SpecFor Operator it is, it really is, but the "definitive" Beachhead, it ain't. I'll stick to my guns and say that to me, it just doesn't look like him. If it floats his boat and yours, hell, go fishing! :D It just doesn't float mine. :lol

Just so you know, I farted immediately after I read all that. ^

Just so you know, I farted immediately after I read all that. ^

;)

800px-Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg

This thread is hilarious!!!! No one is cutting on the Custom beach Head being a custom job. Thats fine.

The issue is the title of this thread stating that This IS the Definitive Beach Head.. which it's clearly not. :lol

Nice, but I agree that the other figure posted from OSW is nicer. My personal favorite is Mando's, though:

https://meanwhilebackathq.blogspot.com/2008/11/ranger-codename-beachhead.html

Anyway someone could be put out their way to rehost Mandos Beach head so I can take a look see? Also does anyone know what the two headsculpts that have the fabric balaclavas over them might be? I'd like to know because im trying to bash him even though i have the SSC balaclava coming from 'Masks

To hell with all of you. This thread needs some comedy relief.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vnOyMSEWNTs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vnOyMSEWNTs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Lolz cant believe i just read all that ish lolz .., still wanna know where the free chicken and hot babes are Falcon lolz :rotfl :lecture

At least even with the german flecktarn that guy got that the original art showed Beachhead being a lefty. That has to be the one thing that's always bugged me. Everyone looks to the original art as the guideline but because everyone thinks that just because youre taught to use your AR from the right grip that youre right handed reguardless.., you always know which hand the person is going to draw with from how and where the sidearm is mounted on their person.

Back