A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of Joker are you hunting down? V1, Bank Robber or DX?

I'm looking to get the DX Joker to go along with my DX bats I just received a couple of days ago. I'm actually hoping to score one at SDCC in a few weeks for a good price, but if I don't then I have an extra DX bats for trade bait down the line.

O i know that man ..i wasn't directing the question right at you..but id say the guy is after the dx01.

Oh, sorry I misunderstood, then... :peace

I'm looking to get the DX Joker to go along with my DX bats I just received a couple of days ago. I'm actually hoping to score one at SDCC in a few weeks for a good price, but if I don't then I have an extra DX bats for trade bait down the line.

Sounds awesome! Definitely great looking figure!
I have the Bank Robber, myself. If I'd have the V1 I'd probably upgrade to the DX, but the BRJ has a pretty much perfect sculpt so I decided to skip the DX.

Anyway, good luck in finding one! :rock

Oh, sorry I misunderstood, then... :peace

Sounds awesome! Definitely great looking figure!
I have the Bank Robber, myself. If I'd have the V1 I'd probably upgrade to the DX, but the BRJ has a pretty much perfect sculpt so I decided to skip the DX.

Anyway, good luck in finding one! :rock

Thanks! I'm a recent HT convert and I've been on an HT buying bender lately. I've purchased 5 figures within a one months time span :lol

My DX Bats should be here mid next week. Bloody Parcel Force are holding it hostage at their York Depot until the customs are paid. Was hoping would get the customs slip today or yesterday but won't be while Monday now :mad:

My DX Bats should be here mid next week. Bloody Parcel Force are holding it hostage at their York Depot until the customs are paid. Was hoping would get the customs slip today or yesterday but won't be while Monday now :mad:

That totally sucks dude! :ohbfrank:
Really hope you're gonna get him soon!

That totally sucks dude! :ohbfrank:
Really hope you're gonna get him soon!

Well when I pay the customs charges I can select the delivery time, so with any luck Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest :rock :rock

Not looking forward to the customs chages though :lol

And from January next year, fecking VAT is going to be bloody 20%! Like these damn things aren't expensive enough already :mad:

Wolverine, Mech Test Tony Stark, the Comedian and 2 DX Bats.

I have Black Widow, Whiplash, War Machine, Iron Man Mark IV, and Abby Whistler on Pre-order. :slap

:lol

Cool, so you're building yourself a HT comic-characters collection! :rock

I have Abby Whistler on order too, plus when all goes well, I'm gonna get the T-800 for my B-day in August.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a Mk IV, but after seeing the "Broken IM" thread I'm kinda reconsidering...

Well when I pay the customs charges I can select the delivery time, so with any luck Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest :rock :rock

Not looking forward to the customs chages though :lol

And from January next year, fecking VAT is going to be bloody 20%! Like these damn things aren't expensive enough already :mad:

Yeah VAT sucks balls :mad
So do custom charges! Hope they won't be too high...

Cool, so you're building yourself a HT comic-characters collection! :rock

I have Abby Whistler on order too, plus when all goes well, I'm gonna get the T-800 for my B-day in August.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a Mk IV, but after seeing the "Broken IM" thread I'm kinda reconsidering...

Yup, comic book movie characters is where my heart is at. Like I said earlier, I'd love to get ALL HT releases but the collection I have going now is good enough. I wouldn't worry too much about the broken Iron Mans, everything manufactured has it's duds and for the few that get broken pieces, there's hundreds or even thousands more with great figures. Just make sure you buy from reputable sources so that if you do encounter a problem, you are able to get a refund or a replacement. Shop smart!

I find it kinda funny that while collecting HT, I'm kind of getting a "got to get it now or suffer the consequences!" type of mentality. it's like a scramble to get whatever figure I'd want ASAP or pay 200+ later down the line. Is that weird? :lol

Im actually going through that same sort of phase, and its not helping my wallet what so ever.:lol

Back