A freaking mouse in the house!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put cheese in the middle of the floor. Smash with hammer.q

Then spank cat for not killing mouse.

tumblr_meouy3LG2D1qm6sfao1_500.gif

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Glad you caught the mouse!

One of our cats, Cooper (pictured left), found a mouse in the house at around 3 in the morning and brought it in to our bedroom to play with. So we heard all the commotion and woke up to find him thoroughly having a great time with his new little friend! Cooper would catch him, put him down and sit with him to watch, then when the mouse would try and get away Cooper would pounce and catch him again. The mouse managed to get away a couple of times, which perpetuated a chase between mouse, cat and two humans all over the house. We were still half asleep so we were trying to think through a thick fog of sleepiness to find something to catch the mouse with. Eventually we ended up in the dining room downstairs after we saw the mouse make a desperate leap from the upstairs landing to downstairs! Amazingly enough, we did manage to trap the mouse under a bowl and even took it safely outside.

I lived in a old farm house with a dirt basement and we had RATS! They chewed a hole from the inside out right above the spout that fills the bath tub. So when anybody took a shower they would stick out their head and drink the water running down the wall. You could actually hear them drinking while you showered. So I would pump up my BB gun rifle and prop it in the back corner of the shower, then when they came to drink I would quietly slide the barrel down the wall so they would be licking it while drinking the water then shoot them in the head. I killed 4 that way before they stopped coming to drink the water, I guess that shows they are smart. :lol

I live in farm country so we get some field mice in the basement in the winter from time to time. If I can catch them I'll put them out, but otherwise they'll get into the rat poison and I'll find them and throw them away. I hate killing them, but I don't want them ******** and peeing all over either.

Your cat is useless. Meant to kill and deter not invite :lol

When I had cats the only mouse I ever found in the house was half of one.
One of them used to torture mice, playing with it for hours in the garden.

Back