A figure of yourself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Andgor doesn;t exist anymore. Oh, the site is still up, but they don't do business. I once ordered a head from them, before the BBB got a hold of them, and it took 6 months to get it, and I only got it by being a pest. That was a Dr. Lecter head. These guys are scum.

I made 1/6 figures of my wife and I to stand next to our Wedding cake.
Proof please. :monkey5

I think Sideshow really should do this... to a certain extent. I think Sideshow should run a contest and the winner would get to be made into an upcoming 12" figure. They could do it for THE DEAD zombies, Star Wars and LotR army builder figures, etc. Sideshow was saying they were just going to have there staff be the base of some of those figures, so why not US instead? I think it would be great to have figures of ourselves and fellow boardmembers!

I'm too self concious to enter a contest where a storm trooper or something would have my face. I'm afraid I would sign on here and everyone would talk about what a horrible job the sculptor did with the nose because its so big. And then I would post a picture of me and people would see the nose was downsized. *sniffle*

Back