A figure of cosmic proportions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this guy last friday. I posted pics in another thtread but figured I's share them here too. Anyways, TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE WORLD DEVOURER!!!!

100_07481.jpg

100_07541.jpg

100_07591.jpg

100_07551.jpg

I should note, his eyes normally don't glow up like this, I'm holding a flashlight over him to make his eyes light up.

It's Hasbro. Goes with those 3 3/4 Marvel Universe figures.

Yup. For $50 it's a great figure though the talking action is a little gimmicky and childish but still a fun figure nonetheless. There's also a dark variant comming out soon with the darker colors like he had in Ultimate Alliance.

Yeah I like the headsculpt of the Marvel Legends build-a-figure Galactus a tad better but the Masterworks Galactus is a few inches taller and a sweet figure overall. My favorite of the MU line.

Yup. For $50 it's a great figure though the talking action is a little gimmicky and childish but still a fun figure nonetheless. There's also a dark variant comming out soon with the darker colors like he had in Ultimate Alliance.

$150 CDN! I kid you not! Not including the tax...:thud:

$150 CDN! I kid you not! Not including the tax...:thud:

WHAT???? You are getting ripped off my friend. My LCS is getting them in and I am getting 2 ( regualar and variant) for 150. It is a sweet looking piece standing 19 inches tall and one of my othe rmajor collection lines is the Marvel Legends so I should be fun instead of the original BAF that is 16 inches!!

Back