• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few things for sale/trade HotToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol's #1 Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have plenty of great feedback over on ebay under the screen name luminara11 if any one wants references.

I have hottoys Catwoman and the batpod from the New batman movie.

Catwoman is opened but complete. i do not have her box. she will be padded very well if i ship her. the only side note is she's missing a small peice on her goggles but it really does not affect her look. i can provide pics if any one is interested. she's still in great condition, she was opened and put straight into my display.

I was gonna ask maybe $250 (free shipping) for her, but feel free to send me offers, i just need her gone asap.

As for the batpod i dont have its box eaither. i opened it and put it straight into my display. I no longer have the instructions, so im not sure what all it came with. but like i said it went right out the box into my display and i never removed anything so all of it should be there. i can provide pics for that as well!!! I was gonna ask maybe $280 for that. but feel free to send offers.

I would perfer that you pick the batpod up from me, but if you really want it and are willing to pay shipping, i will ship it.

All offers are welcome. I am also willing to trade. the only thing im looking for right now is the HotToys resident evil Sheva.....but feel free to send your list.

ALSO ....... from the new MOTUC battle pack... I REALLY NEED KOWL AND NETOSSA'S SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PAY FOR THEM! please can any one help me get those 2!

Back