a few sculpts from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started casting and got busy on a simple paint scheme on one. The eyes are vacant and will be blacked out. There is no sculpted eyes underneath. This is a decision I made because I never liked to see eyes beneath the mask. Again, The head is made to fit a hot toys neck post, and it will come painted and haired. Unless otherwise specified.

As I've said before, I'm new to selling work, so should I start an interest thread in the appropriate section? also, ill be taking payments through paypal, and I have to be honest that I'm not completely sure how to do that. If you guys could give me a little assistance I would really appreciate it. Everyone has been incredibly kind and generous with their posts, and patient. I really hope to get these out within a week, and I hope when you get them you really enjoy them. so again, I just need a little help. Just wanna make sure I do this the right way. Thanks

caine, those are badass! i think im gonna have to purchase(lol who the f says that) from you.

Caine this i think is "THEE" Myers sculpt to have, i dont know what it is but its just so spot on, ive got about 3 myers sculpts and I think they are all amazing, but when i look at them and and watch halloween one, tehres something not 100% accurate, but looking at your picture it really looks like Myers modded kirk mask sooo freaking much! Cany wait to get my hands on one, your an amazing artist dude, deffo put me on the list for one painted and with the hair please.
Thanks mate

Loving this!!! :rock

attachment.php

Are the eyes inside the sculpt? The paint app looks very nice as well.

Ski

Loving this!!! :rock

attachment.php

Are the eyes inside the sculpt? The paint app looks very nice as well.

Ski

Thanks man! And No, there's no sculpted eyes. I personally never liked other sculpts and toys where you could see them. There's something more menacing about not being able to exchange gaze with his eyes. I do want to sculpt a part 2, and when I do I may sculpt eyes on a blood tears version since they're highly visible in the last scene.

Caine this i think is "THEE" Myers sculpt to have, i dont know what it is but its just so spot on, ive got about 3 myers sculpts and I think they are all amazing, but when i look at them and and watch halloween one, tehres something not 100% accurate, but looking at your picture it really looks like Myers modded kirk mask sooo freaking much! Cany wait to get my hands on one, your an amazing artist dude, deffo put me on the list for one painted and with the hair please.
Thanks mate

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! I've always been a huge Halloween fan, I'm glad you think my sculpt is a good representation of the character.

I agree i never really liked seeing his eyes i have went as far as blacking them out on my old custom one looks alot more menacing

Thanks man! And No, there's no sculpted eyes. I personally never liked other sculpts and toys where you could see them. There's something more menacing about not being able to exchange gaze with his eyes. I do want to sculpt a part 2, and when I do I may sculpt eyes on a blood tears version since they're highly visible in the last scene.

I agree, I like them set back to where it's pitch black. Whenever I get to doing this one, it will be set back as well. You'd only see them if you "want" to see them.

Again, great work!!!

Ski

Myers is and always be my favorite horror character. I have to say that your sculpt is excellent. When the time comes, I'll be down for one as well. :clap

Back