A drawing I did, Hulk related...and someone else.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hulkgoku.jpg

thanks for looking fellas.

Goku would annihilate Galactus, Hulk could never win.

Goku would lose. Hulk's power is infinite. He beat everybody on Planet Hulk and Earth. He'd just rip Goku's arms off and beat him senseless with them. No arms, no spirit bomb, no ka-me-ha-me-ha, no trademark finisher and nothing to block Hulk's assbeating. Goku's toast.

Goku would lose. Hulk's power is infinite. He beat everybody on Planet Hulk and Earth. He'd just rip Goku's arms off and beat him senseless with them. No arms, no spirit bomb, no ka-me-ha-me-ha, no trademark finisher and nothing to block Hulk's assbeating. Goku's toast.

Plus it would take 5 episodes just for Goku to power up. By that time Hulk would have already bedded Goku's wife , blown up the moon (again) found all the dragonball's and just wish Goku to stop bothering him.

Cool picture though.

Nice drawing! I wish I could draw like that! Where did you learn? Are you self-taught? Yo, make one of Vegeta Vs The Sentry!

Now, let me educate some of you guys :lecture : Goku is one of the most powerful (if not THE most powerful) character ever conceived... of all time. He would make the Hulk cry for his mommy! Nuff said!

wow thanks for the compliments everyone.

daikkenaurora - no sorry, i won't be coloring this. i was never good at coloring...i'm very limited when it comes down to art.

DFanatic - yeah, it was all self taught. as for vegeta vs sentry...hehe, maybe one day i'll try that haha.

didn't mean to spark debates with everyone. i just wanted to change things up for a bit.

if anyone else is interested, here's my DA page : https://ineeddrugz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Back