89 Jack Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Edition Closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Order Thread

I love customs as much as the next guy and have no doubt that this sculpt and Beto's outfit will be just as good or better then HT's but the $500 differance in getting the figure finished is one I personally can't justify.

I wouldn't worry about Hot Toys making one now. Hot Toys is great, but it won't come anywhere close to comparing to Adam's sculpt.

I wouldn't worry about Hot Toys making one now. Hot Toys is great, but it won't come anywhere close to comparing to Adam's sculpt.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well, you don't have to take my word for it. Just check out the guys work.

Wouldn't you do the same?

Heck yea, it would be silly not too unless you have money falling out of your ass.

Customs on here rock but there is just something about owning a nice official product.

i love hot toys...for getting me off the waiting list, and onto the main list!
:yess::yess::woo
:rock:rock:rock

Money sent for unpainted one :)

fast tryout

pi7jag1s.jpg

I didn't see hot toys make a better sculpt than that!
Hot toys will have the mouth closed!

Of course you didn't see. Hot Toys hasn't done theirs yet :slap

I love this head scupt so no regrets getting it though i wish i did not do paintedso i can maybe see what HT does and do a variation of this. BUT I'm really glad I did not get the outfit. I think that it i a god oportnity to bash a variation from whatever Hot Toys gives us... trench version, Museum version etc.

Why? Its a nice sculpt but if Adam were that good he'd probably be working for a HT kinda company. No offence at all to his sculpting abilities which are solid but Hot Toys are a team of the best professional sculptors in the world. I don't get the mindset that theyd have a difficult time one upping a guy sculpting in his spare time. The paint will certainly be great and it could end up with PERS we don't know anything about it yet. :dunno

I didn't say I agreed! :lol

HT will likely be able to be on a par with this.

I lol at those that dont believe Adam is better than ANY HT sculptor - somebody please post side by sides of his Bale and HTs numerous attempts at him, let alone the jokers

Back