[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

Guys I've started an interest thread for clothing caine will be offering the sculpts incase anyone is interested.

8- Bit Paint apps and hair looks amazing! Hairs a bit long but dam it looks fantastic! :hi5:
Paint apps are spot on man. Awesome work :duff

Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

Bravo my friend.

The hair looks so good and the paint job is just sick. :clap :clap :clap

thanks sidious-66 :duff

Amazing,

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

thank you jeff :)

So realistic David, once again you knocked it out of the park. Very nice buddy. [emoji1303]

thanks much rick :duff

Awesome work David :clap

I plan on painting one of these soon and am debating if i should you green or blonde hair. What did you use if you mind me asking?

heya pete - i used fairly symmetrical plugs of blonde tibetan lamb fur with some strands showing just a bit of green wash originating from the scalp and temple area.

Ok, that's easily the best Beetlejuice I've ever seen. Bravo, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man :)

That is the worse beetlejuice to date ( lying horribly because I wish I had one).

lol - well screw off then (lying too - thanks bud) :duff

You really taken this Beetlejuice to another level! A top notch work! Looks awesome! [emoji1319]

thanks angie :duff

Guys I've started an interest thread for clothing caine will be offering the sculpts incase anyone is interested.

8- Bit Paint apps and hair looks amazing! Hairs a bit long but dam it looks fantastic! :hi5:
Paint apps are spot on man. Awesome work :duff

thanks godfather - it was hard to pick a length as it seems to change a bit from scene to scene - i just tried to err on the side of caution :) it's still quite 'futzable' at this point for any sort of future styling. If I had a full figure to work on I think it would be easier to gauge the length of hair in context. In the future I'm hoping to work more on full custom figures than piecemeal operations for this very sort of reason :)

Last edited:

Amazing Beetlejuice man. That's one lucky customer. :clap

beetlejuice looks insane! Great job my friend!

That Beetlejuice looks incredible, awesome work David.

Your always raising the bar david. Loving beetlejuice buddy :clap

Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] CAPTAIN BARBOSSA

finished beetlejuice

sculpt: CAINE PRODUCTIONS

Freakin' amazing! Totally life-like!

(I still haven't posted pics of my awesome TWD Shane--still in awe at the transformation you did!).

Re: [8-bit paint commissions & custom figures] CAPTAIN BARBOSSA

Freakin' amazing! Totally life-like!

(I still haven't posted pics of my awesome TWD Shane--still in awe at the transformation you did!).

thank you so much susan :) i'm really glad you're happy with the work i did on shane - thanks for the opportunity :duff

Thanks to my friend David for his amazing piece!!
53f5e0a50e4ce225fd2b273265029281.jpg
efb92733d9b559a05108df8623afe354.jpg
8cf0f94300162fe35740a223b3d8f42b.jpg
ab96bb3ee33e59a4270efaea765e0d95.jpg
84e73e7e773fdea9a764f5647ee69f8e.jpg
d3cdecb47347f8315c2d280519b6d184.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

i have a bunch of projects that are WIPs in various states of completion - here's a remake jason thus far...

i have a bunch of projects that are WIPs in various states of completion - here's a remake jason thus far...

i always love the way you paint the remake jason. I think the one you did for me turned out to my favorite figure ive ever owned, love him!

Back