[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ***recent paint commission works***

That is so awesome! I have that Jason pt 6 set from Caine. The tombstone and the rod isn't painted yet. I should have thought to send those to you! Lol

thanks - feel free to send them if you want to. since you already have stuff with me i can do them both for $35 total if you're interested. no biggie if not - i just want to extend the gesture to you :)

thanks - feel free to send them if you want to. since you already have stuff with me i can do them both for $35 total if you're interested. no biggie if not - i just want to extend the gesture to you :)
Awesome! I will send them to you. Thanks! :duff

thanks pete - the tombstone paints up a treat. in fact, the entire set paints itself. as well, the fittings on all the parts are effortless. i liked the first sculpt Caine put out a lot, but the new sculpt is amazing, plus the addition of accessories really takes this one over the top.

Your making the wait harder i am really starting to get Jason envy in this thread :lol

David you are the man!! That Jason looks fantastic!

thanks jon - glad you dig it :)

Your making the wait harder i am really starting to get Jason envy in this thread :lol

:) - it's well worth the wait - the castings are super-clean - just great stuff :)

Do you have anymore shots of the tombstone?

PM sent, David. :)

[RIP WORKSHOP] MARTY MCFLY

sculpt: JP

i think there's only one other copy of this sculpt and that's in JP's personal collection - this one is FOR SALE - please PM if you're interested :)

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] STAR WARS • JASON LIVES • MARTY MCFLY

here's a few shots of the WCW Sting private commission JP is currently working on :) he just completed a 'Felina Walter White' private commission that i'm waiting to receive :)

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] STAR WARS • JASON LIVES • MARTY MCFLY • WCW STING sculpt

NWO MACO MAN RANDY SAVAGE

sculpt: CAINE PRO

i just realized i need to paint the underside of the hair still - i'll do that before i shoot more pics.

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] STAR WARS • JASON LIVES • WCW STING sculpt • NWO MACHO MAN

savage is awesome! reminds me of the good old days when wrestling use to be good to watch LOL

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] STAR WARS • JASON LIVES • WCW STING sculpt • NWO MACHO MAN

savage is awesome! reminds me of the good old days when wrestling use to be good to watch LOL

thankya phil :) yeah, i vaguely remember the days when wrestling was awesome - too bad it's gone to pot. i sporadically watch mexican and japanese wrestling these days, but will always hold the WCW/WWE wars near and dear to my heart :)

---

TAXMAN

sculpt: TREVOR GROVE

i'll post some more pics tomorrow - i chose to rework this a bit since my last posting of it.

OH YEAH!
Really a great job.

Back