[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [R.I.P. Workshop] subject57, riot zombie, mad bug myers, acid pennywise

Damn, sorry to hear about your house... a flooded basement/house is no good! Hopefully your insurance company is forced to come through.

On the plus side Ghostdog looks great, not sure all of what you changed but he looks spot-on :rock

That sucks, hope everything gets sorted soon :wink1:

that sux mate. hope everything works out for ya! dont rest until insurance pays for the damage. thats what u pay insurance for

Sorry to hear about that mate. Hope things look up soon.

Damn, sorry to hear about your house... a flooded basement/house is no good! Hopefully your insurance company is forced to come through.

On the plus side Ghostdog looks great, not sure all of what you changed but he looks spot-on :rock

thanks a bunch fellas! i'm talking to my insurance agent again today - going to request that he give me his full explanation in writing as to why insurance doesn't cover this.

I'm so sorry to hear that and can somewhat feel your pain. I live in a 150+ year old house and unexpected problems are never fun. Your hand is made of monster gold so at least that is safe! ;) I wish you the best with your situation brother.

Looks like I was also struck by the double post :lol

Good luck man! Sorry to hear your troubles.

I'm so sorry to hear that and can somewhat feel your pain. I live in a 150+ year old house and unexpected problems are never fun. Your hand is made of monster gold so at least that is safe! ;) I wish you the best with your situation brother.

Looks like I was also struck by the double post :lol

Good luck man! Sorry to hear your troubles.

thanks fellas :)

jmd77, i just wanted to post this because a lot of progress has happened with the jason figure. he's going to have tiny tufts of hair yet, but i just wanted to post this so you know i haven't forgotten whatsoever. i was planning on posting the full figure, but that will have to wait a bit because of this water BS ;)

[RIP] Jason rev 3 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Really sorry to hear about the flooding and I hope everything turns out well with both the house and insurance. Also hope that a whole bunch of good karma comes your way after this. :)

I thought the Ghostdog head looked great before, but he looks even better now. The wip Jason figure looks incredible too.

All the best,
Roy / Lt Dan

Dave, sorry to hear about the flood. Hope you get that **** taken care of ok.
The Jason looks incredible. Paint looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Good luck with the insurance and getting your stuff back together.
Thanks for the update as well!

Really sorry to hear about the flooding and I hope everything turns out well with both the house and insurance. Also hope that a whole bunch of good karma comes your way after this. :)

I thought the Ghostdog head looked great before, but he looks even better now. The wip Jason figure looks incredible too.

All the best,
Roy / Lt Dan

Dave, sorry to hear about the flood. Hope you get that **** taken care of ok.
The Jason looks incredible. Paint looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Good luck with the insurance and getting your stuff back together.
Thanks for the update as well!

thanks a lot guys :) much appreciated. i should find out more tomorrow about the insurance situation. good night :)

Sorry to hear about your house problems. And your stuff looks great as usual take care man.

Just heard about the flood. Sorry to know and hope everything is alright at the end. ;)

Sorry to hear about your house problems. And your stuff looks great as usual take care man.

Just heard about the flood. Sorry to know and hope everything is alright at the end. ;)

thanks fellas :) well, the good news is i have water again and, if there's any bad news at all, i'm still responsible for replacing the sidewalk that had to be dug up in order for the work to be completed. so, all in all, i'm just relieved to be back at home and able to function normally again :) insurance is another issue entirely. i'm still working on that.

i worked some more on Jason - he's starting to come together. i still need to add the hair tufts but i think i'm finally happy with the look.

[RIP WORKSHOP] JASON by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Outstanding work on the Jason! I really like the final look you decided to go with. I see a little part 4 and remake in there mixed with some serious zombie details. 10/10!

Awesome job. :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

thanks buddy :) fantastic V custom! amazing sculpt ;)

Outstanding work on the Jason! I really like the final look you decided to go with. I see a little part 4 and remake in there mixed with some serious zombie details. 10/10!

thanks buddy. he should be done soon, then i'll finish up the diorama. i'm super glad you like him and the direction :) i'm working on his machete now :)

here's the other side plus a sense of the transition from healthy to decaying necrotic - so really it's more like an unidentified outbreak/contagion in it's adolescent stage or thereabouts that's slowly eating away his face. we still tried to make him sympathetic because he is a sympathetic character.

Last edited:

i added some more skin variation which will be more obvious in the final reveal plus a new mask. the figure will also have a machete (lined with gore from the cut in his forehead perhaps). who knows - food for thought :) the diorama is also forthcoming...

[RIP] JASON by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Back