[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] TOTAL RECALL • DIXON • HOLMES • SIRIUS BLACK • CLICKER

We found a donor match for my dad :) :) :)

thanks guys so much for all your support, well wishes and kindness during this horrible fiasco. i can't express how much i truly appreciate it :duff

Fantastic news David, I'm very happy for you and your father. Best of wishes :duff

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] SIRIUS BLACK • CLICKER • INDY • MGS • GRIMES

Jaw dropping is the best way to describe your recent updates. That Indy is the best Ive ever seen.
And great to hear things are starting to look up for your family. :duff

That's an incredible Indy. I bought the unpainted sculpt right after I saw your paintup!

I havnt been on the boards for a while maybe 2 years, but I remember looking at your work when you started off. just wanted to say your work has come a long way and your paint work is at expert level now, great progression.

No Indy updates yet;)?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

SORRY FELLAS o_O i was out of town all week and just arrived home today :)

Indy looks fantastic!

thanks much james :) can't wait to see your next creation :duff

That may be the BEST Indy I've ever seen. Brilliant work, sir!

thanks a LOT bucky :) i really appreciate the kindness :duff

Fantastic news David, I'm very happy for you and your father. Best of wishes :duff

thanks cmiller :) we're all very happy about the good news over here :)

Jaw dropping is the best way to describe your recent updates. That Indy is the best Ive ever seen.
And great to hear things are starting to look up for your family. :duff

thanks much jon :) i can always count on you for a kind word or two :duff really appreciated my friend.

Love that Indy!

thanks so much allison :duff

That's an incredible Indy. I bought the unpainted sculpt right after I saw your paintup!

thanks much ted - glad the inspiration was there to take a chance on this sculpt - it's absolutely fantastic. mj choi really did a wonderful job :)

I havnt been on the boards for a while maybe 2 years, but I remember looking at your work when you started off. just wanted to say your work has come a long way and your paint work is at expert level now, great progression.

very cool :) i'm pretty lazy by nature but i'm always trying to beef up my chops :duff

No Indy updates yet;)?

not yet - i just got back a mere 3 hours ago :duff pretty soon though :) i need to step back and reevaluate my work before i continue. doing that now ;)

Great done, my friend!

still waiting for Chris Redfield
18 months have passed since the beginning of painting ... don't you think it's too long?

still waiting for Chris Redfield
18 months have passed since the beginning of painting ... don't you think it's too long?

agreed :(

i'll finish it up and send it to you free of charge :)

Few pms sent;)

That Indy is so good, it makes me hate everything in my collection! :lol

Bravo, sir.

Wow.

hahaha :) thanks bucky - i really appreciate that very much :duff

I'm speechless David! Just Wow man!! [emoji6]

thanks so much rick :duff

the sculpt really holds a lot of detail well - really looking forward to being able to eventually paint up more of MJ Choi's work :)

Back