!/6 scale Millennium Falcon cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiburr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there,

I've been working on this interior build for a while, kind of bouncing between this and the Obi-Wan home. I hope you all dig it so far! I've seen a couple others on the forum and have been impressed but thought it was time to do one for myself. I was going to have the door open but I think that may be problematic for the eventual electronics.

Nathan firewall&chairs.jpgfrontseats.jpg

Attachments

• whiteseats.jpg
    whiteseats.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 348
  • falconand-threepio.jpg
    falconand-threepio.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 332
Wow! Truly Impressive! How did you make the seats? Are the panels printed out or sculpted too? They would look incredible with lights.

Hey there,

I've been working on this interior build for a while, kind of bouncing between this and the Obi-Wan home. I hope you all dig it so far! I've seen a couple others on the forum and have been impressed but thought it was time to do one for myself. I was going to have the door open but I think that may be problematic for the eventual electronics.

NathanView attachment 188585View attachment 188586

Nathan,

Are the seats 3d printed? They look awesome.

Izzy

Wow this will be a great build! Looking forward to the final piece!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! This was mainly lasercut with the exception of the ejector seat headrest and front chair. Josh Maruska's files were used for those.
I can't wait ti light it up properly. Here is just some passive light behind the firewall.

Attachments

• litcockpit.jpg
    litcockpit.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 234
Thanks guys! I have been making the little decoration greeblies and finally had a chance to put together "Han's Radio" for lack of a better psuedo tech name....
Again, if anyone has any insight on the real world items they used, please chime away. As for the Full Scale Falcon site, for some reason it's not allowing me to register. I'm sure some of my questions have already been answered there.

N

Attachments

• greebs.jpg
    greebs.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 131
  • hanradio.jpg
    hanradio.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 133
Back