501st Vinyl Deformed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, people were slamming these things, but they sure will eat them up some Deformed Boba Fett!!!!

That is too funny.

I've always liked the Empire version of Fett better. I wonder if the VSD or PF will be in that style.

That multi-colored jet pack makes eyes water. :google :google :google

4318_300x250.jpg

I'm not really diggin the boots, but other than that it looks pretty cool. I think I'll try and snag one of these tomorrow.

depending on what else will be sold at the con, i may have to cancel this but just to be in a safe side i pre ordered one anyway. :chew

Did anyone expect it not to be easy?
Are these deformed characters really popular?
I've never seen them before Sideshow started selling them. I intitially decided not to purchase them but they're too irresistible not to.

I wasn't planning on getting this guy. But here I am on ordering day placing my pre-order.

I'm such a push over.

And of course, after ordering him I start eyeing the other pieces both Vader and the Stromtrooper as well. Is that your plan, Sideshow? Is this trooper merely bait to get me sucked into this new line?

Sure this 501st trooper maybe deformed... but not as deformed as my brain to think that I can afford this new line.

Back