501st Clone and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it very much. I could put him next to my Vader. But I am debating if I should get it or not. Woundering if SS will make the LSB version in the future or not. I'd prefer in the LSB line. Smaller and cheaper. Since I've gotten Cody already.

I also feel like, if I get this one, I will ending up getting All the clone life size busts they come out in the future. $600 each..... I'll be broke!!! I am already broke!!!!

From the German Toy Fair.

167706_198990066783263_120335071315430_816600_5156642_n.jpg

It is going to be a pain to get this one in a Besta unit like it was for Fett. I will have to modify another one of my units again.

cool, thanks. I just never remembered seeing it in any of the CC pics and judging from the last reply in this thread, nobody bothered to focus on it:lol

Im finally sold on this seeing it next to Vader. Im going to go put an order in. Plus just seen one of the 501st helmets go on ebay for 400-$500. So i can get one of the life size bust for $560 shipped. Why not?

Weathering looks waaaay overdone on the production piece compared to the proto. I plan on picking this up in the new year.

Back