5-4 PODCAST and NEWSLETTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Fett said:
Nothing major...just:

Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker 12 inch figure - #2119 & Ex. #21191 Now Late May/Early June 2006

They did say the same about Luke's expected arrival (Late March/Early April) and he arrived Late March...Let's keep our fingers crossed for Anakin Late May...

No Darth Maul announcement, SW PF, or 12" LOTR this week...maybe something in the podcast?

:monkey2

problem is we already had a order processing soon for luke by this time as well as a he will be in the wharehouse in 20-25 days when they were saying luke was shipping late march early april. so since we have none of those I will be very surpprised to see anakin ship before early june. :monkey2

tomandshell said:
It'll be an exciting newsletter for whoever wins that Newborn Uruk statue...

That was actually pretty much all I was looking forward to (I wasn't expecting any announcement) --- alas it was not to be. :monkey2

My thoughts on the newsletter...

"Negative, negative...just impacted on the surface."

thumb_redleaderfront.jpg

I'm happy theres nothing to order this week. We just got 12 inch luke and PF Obi. GG, Leia and the Maul Bust are coming. And the Hulk/Spidey is due in July. We got the SDCC stuff which will ship in JUly.

Thank you Sideshow for being kind and letting me catch up on my Credit Card. Take all the time you need.

Sir Tristram said:
What about General Greivous? I thought he was shipping in a couple of weeks? he is not listed on the shipping in the next 30 days section.....? :confused:

Don't worry! He's there...

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days:

Marvel: Juggernaut Maquette - #7172
Star Wars: General Grievous Premium Format figure - #7126 & Ex. #71261
Hot Toys: HALO Rambo 12-inch figure - #6315
Hot Toys: Scar Predator 14-inch model kit - #6313
Hot Toys: Celtic Predator 14-inch model kit - #6314

And Nasedo--Hulk VS. Spidey is still scheduled for June, not July, so budget accordingly...

For those of us who only order SW 12-inch, maybe you can understand why we are wanting more. :D

The Aragorn at the Black Gate contest winner was supposed to be announced in this week's podcast; did I just miss it or was it not in there? :confused:

lcummins said:
The Aragorn at the Black Gate contest winner was supposed to be announced in this week's podcast; did I just miss it or was it not in there? :confused:

It's announced in a quick blurb in the LOTR section, at the end when she's talking about Aragorn at the Black Gates :duff

SideshowDusty said:
It's announced in a quick blurb in the LOTR section, at the end when she's talking about Aragorn at the Black Gates :duff

I figured I just missed it! Thanks Dusty!! :chew

Wor-Gar said:
And its up.

And Mat Falls is working on a figure "from the Dark Side".

I'm going to guess the Emperor. Didn't they say something about the Senate right before they said that?

I wonder which version of him though?????????
:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

I think its Maul as well but I have a feeling the next figure will be from the HOR line.

Back