5-4 PODCAST and NEWSLETTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SST Newsletter:
We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.
Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker 12 inch figure - #2119 & Ex. #21191 Now Late May/Early June 2006

:censored This figure is never gonna come. Still no 30 Day notice...

Nothing major...just:

Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker 12 inch figure - #2119 & Ex. #21191 Now Late May/Early June 2006

They did say the same about Luke's expected arrival (Late March/Early April) and he arrived Late March...Let's keep our fingers crossed for Anakin Late May...

No Darth Maul announcement, SW PF, or 12" LOTR this week...maybe something in the podcast?

:monkey2

Oh we got a shipping announcement for Anakin alright...

Changed to Late May/Early June!!

Oh the agonizing wait continues!!!! At this pace, I'll get Anakin a week before Vader!! :google

I'm wondering if this is going to effect the rest of the figures, Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan Kenobi were supposed to be shipping in June, I have a feeling that we won't be getting Obi until July....

Yup, kind of sucks Anakin has gotten another push back but ah well. Allows me some more cushin between Getting Aragorn and Grievous soon.

another blah newsletter. i think i'll start waiting for them to hit my email on fridays.

:rotfl

It's "laugh or cry", basically.

It'll all happen, all in good time! (And I'm a 'glass-is-half-full-kinda-GAL!) :D

Well at least today I got news that my Luke is coming tomorrow! I think I must be about the last person in North America to get theirs... (j/k).

We will see a great newsletter again next week ... maybe.... I hope.

Last podcast went up the day after the newsletter, on a Friday. Looks like the same will happen this week--they said it will be available on Friday the 5th. Naturally, when they go and push it to Friday I forget to listen to it and miss out on a podcast-only contest... :monkey2

Jeez, man, I used to really look forward to Thursdays.

They push Anakin, they push the podcast... what happened to must-hear Thursdays?

I hope this isn't the way its gonna be...podcasts on Fridays.

Wor-Gar said:
Jeez, man, I used to really look forward to Thursdays.

They push Anakin, they push the podcast... what happened to must-hear Thursdays?

I hope this isn't the way its gonna be...podcasts on Fridays.

Me too....I always have too much going on Fridays... Don't usually have time to stop and listen to the podcast... I barely have time to enter in the Friday Film and Food Contest!

I like my Podcasts on Thursday!!

yeah, the worst ever

I will be leaving for vacation 2 weeks later and if grievious exclusive will not be shipped in 2 weeks (which looks like impossible so far) I will be in a great sadness :monkey2

actually it will be shipped to my home adress which I will be there untill 5th June. Pls sideshow sent it before end of may

I have an interesting line of thought. Let's assume that all the figures in the Star Wars collection are being delayed on the same schedule....if Anakin ships in Late May/Early June, then let's assume the rest follow suit in a "one figure a month" kind of thing omitting the SDCC Vader obviously from that rule. That means:

Anakin Skywalker - Late May/Early June
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Late June/Early July
Kit Fisto - Late July/Early August
Han Solo - Late August/Early September
Mace Windu - Late September/Early October
Qui-Gon Jinn - Late October/Early November

That would indicate that the next figure offering would be the last for the official "2006 Collection"....shipping in Late November/Early December but widespread shipping in the month of December

If that is the case and let's just place Maul in there because he's the frontrunner that means the 2006 collection would be:

01. Jedi Luke Skywalker
02. Anakin Skywalker
03. Obi-Wan Kenobi
04. Kit Fisto
05. Han Solo
06. Sith Apprentice Darth Vader
07. Mace Windu
08. Qui-Gon Jinn
09. Darth Maul

Seems a little short but unless they really hit us with two a month that's the way its shaping up. Also, they said nothing with "Trooper" until 2007. That means that Summer PreOrders might be for the first round of '07 figures so we could see in theory, an SST Trooper of some kind PreOrdered by the end of the year....

Back