4 VILLIANS IN SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any time they make it an "alien intelligence" it sort of undermines the "reality" of a comicbook movie. I know that sounds stupid, but I'm really nervous about Galactus being the villain in FF2 and I'm so glad they didn't try the cosmic thing with Dark Phoenix.

I think it's much more story-oriented for Venom to come from genetic experiments ala the Ultimate Spider-man. I think they cast Topher Grace because he could BE Peter Parker and Venom will end up being a "path not taken" for Peter.

However they do it, I just hope it lives up to the previous 2 films.

And they could do the Sinister 6 - Harry as the Goblin, Sandman, Venom, Man-Wolf, Lizard, Doc Ock comes back - that's 6!

Darklord Dave said:
And they could do the Sinister 6 - Harry as the Goblin, Sandman, Venom, Man-Wolf, Lizard, Doc Ock comes back - that's 6!

I really don't think this would be a fair fight. I mean, Spiderman got his a$$ beat by Green Goblin in part 1 and Doc Ock in part 2. Now imagine 6 villains!!! Now i'm thinking Spiderman will have allies of his own, like Hunter or Morbius. :cool:

student_toe5 said:
I really don't think this would be a fair fight. I mean, Spiderman got his a$$ beat by Green Goblin in part 1 and Doc Ock in part 2. Now imagine 6 villains!!! Now i'm thinking Spiderman will have allies of his own, like Hunter or Morbius. :cool:

How about Iceman or Firestar like in the good old day??:rotfl

hairlesswookiee said:
cool!! i like dylan baker as dr. connor. he seems like a cool professor that would lose his mind after a while.

He was set up as Dr. Connors in part 2.

The means we have the following:

Harry Osborn's Green Goblin or Hobgoblin
Venom
Sandman

Lizard, Mysterio????............

I read wher they said that Raimi just laid out Mysterio as a red herring.........

Hopefully, unless this movie is over 3 or 4 hours long, we do not have a valid 4th villain.............

Morlun? Isn't he the one with the totemic whatever? If so, with him being the 4th villain it really does seem like this movie is going to be a little crowded villain wise. Unless it takes place over a pretty good period of time this is going to be like the worst week of Spidey's life.

maybe the movie will open with Spidey fighting some obscure villian. Since Venom appears late, there really are 2 main villians in the majority of the film. Hopefully the baddies don't detract from the movie, a la the Shumacher Batman movies.

Morlun would be an obscure villain to me, I only know him because I read a Spider-Man novel that was something of a spin off from that story arc. Assuming I'm not confused on who he is. But even though he is obscure it seems like he wouldn't fit for a small time opening villain. Which leaves the new Green Goblin and Sandman. I think the green goblin would be too big to be done with quickly in the movie, so maybe Sandman would fit for that.

It's going to be Harry as a REAL Goblin!

At the end of the movie you'll see Harry go under the gass one more time and he gets all deformed to look like how he should have in the begining of the movie.:chew

Or, Black cat:monkey1

If anything, maybe lizard, since Dr. Conners he was in SM1,2 and now 3. So maybe we see him change in it, or something.....I don't know.....this movie has to be like 6 hours long to cover 4 villains.

I agree with Zombie's idea of the movie kicking off with Spider-Man doing his thing and fighting a throwaway villain. In that case it just needs to be someone visually interesting and worth five minutes of screen time. Then the rest of the movie can focus on Sandman and Harry, with Venom making a cameo appearance in the final battle.

Back