4 VILLIANS IN SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I think about it, I really wish they concentrated more in only 1 bad guy at a time. I think you take away from each bad guy anf the movie by splitting the attention on so many characters.

The main reason the first two movies work well is because you have your good guy, your bad guy and your character development with the supporting cast. The personal problems in Peter's life are a whole other thing that has to be in there with plenty of screen time. I see the movie suffering if they just try to do the super blockbuster thing with 4 bad guys.

Could be, I've heard both............though, Topher looks more like The Chameleon than he does Eddie Brock(body type)..............Remember, Eddie Brock was a big muscular guy.........Topher isn't.........

I'm not sure if it will suffer or not............if they make the movie 2 1/2 hours long, then 4 villians won't be a problem..............I'm sure it will be a hit.........it's not like it's a differant director in the mix, all the same folks from all the movies makes for a great film, it's when you start getting new directing etc. is when(my opinion of course) that the film starts to fall short. Just some thoughts..........

theverse said:
Could be, I've heard both............though, Topher looks more like The Chameleon than he does Eddie Brock(body type)..............Remember, Eddie Brock was a big muscular guy.........Topher isn't.........
thats whats always seemed odd to me too.
Topher Grace as Venom? Why dont they go ahead and get Arnold to play the Vulture while theyre at it.

I always thought he was an odd pick for Venom, but I've been hearing its him for so long I just accepted it must be. All in all I'm very excited to see the movie.

Hightreker said:
https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=649 31540

I posted this in another thread but here it is again. Looks to be the first teasers from Spider-Man 3. Some of it looks kinda fake, and it seems wierd to have something this big leaked early.

the link doesn't work. :confused:

I agree with the ridiculous pick of Topher to play as venom. He would be great as Carnage but not Venom. :monkey4

IMDB has:

Thomas Haden Church .... Flint Marko/Sandman
Dylan Baker .... Curt Connors Ph.D./The Lizard
Topher Grace .... Eddie Brock (attached)
James Franco .... Harry Osborn

I'm assuming those are the 4 villians even though imdb is far from official.

Unique Soul said:
Dylan Baker .... Curt Connors Ph.D./The Lizard.
Is that the same guy from the previous one? I was thinking his name was something else. Although...I hardly ever know people's names so that doesn't mean much.

Agent0028 said:
Is that the same guy from the previous one? I was thinking his name was something else. Although...I hardly ever know people's names so that doesn't mean much.
yup, same actor as the last SM...

Wonder who I'm getting him confused with, he must look like someone from another movie I've seen. I'm horrible with actors names and faces. I always identify people like this, "He's the guy that was in that movie where they had to blow up the death star."

The villain line-up so far seems to be great, although having one or two less enemies wouldn't be such a bad idea. I think the Venom and the lizard will have a very small part just because both of them have a lot of potential story behind them. As for the Green Goblin, he will be the main enemy because his character has been building up for the last two movies. The Sandman will be just another villain gone beserk like Octopus.

Please excuse me for sounding uninformed, but what villian does Harry Osbourne turn into... Green Goblin or Hobgoblin? I see that a few of the posts in tis thread mix them up. Which one is it. Are there conflicting origins for these villiians? :eek:

In the comics Harry becomes Hobgoblin - but I could see them going either way. He did pick up the original Goblin mask at the end of 2.

Darklord Dave said:
In the comics Harry becomes Hobgoblin - but I could see them going either way. He did pick up the original Goblin mask at the end of 2.

Harry was never Hobgoblin. He was the second Green Goblin.

True...Harry took after his father and became the 2nd Greengoblin...Jason MaCendale became Hobgoblin.He was actualli Jack-O lantern first, I think he was like the 3rd or 4th Hobgoblin...

Edit....Roderick Kingsley was the first Hobgoblin...

Last edited:
Back