4.7 earthquake in southern california

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavestuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
epicenter is encino.

i read last night there was one in chile as well.

my toys are ok

ps stay safe guys, keep a flashlight nearby

If you a real native Californian you know nothing under a 5.0 earthquake counts :lol

epicenter is encino.

i read last night there was one in chile as well.

my toys are ok

ps stay safe guys, keep a flashlight nearby

It's funny, but when I read about it on my laptop this morning, I was in the Mancave. The first thing I did was frown at the screen, then slowly look around the room to make sure every statue and figure was in place. Then I scrolled on down the newsfeed. :lol

Yeah I felt nothing I'm in the I.E. still afraid for my statues. They've claimed ever since I was in high school that California will get the one that causes buildings to crumble ha

Yeah I felt nothing I'm in the I.E. still afraid for my statues. They've claimed ever since I was in high school that California will get the one that causes buildings to crumble ha
I felt it but it was not much. I would take my chances with a quake here over anywhere else in the US. Hell I'll take the occasional quake over natural disasters the rest of the country get any day.

This was classic! :lol :lol :lol

ktla-earthquake-2.gif

It woke up everyone in our house - except our dog, who maintains a 100% success rate for sleeping through earthquakes.

Back