4,000 posts!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey wow! I just reached 4,000 posts, and didn't even realize it! I would give a long and overly-worded speech, but as I do that every three posts, I'll omit that part and just say how much you guys mean to me--you've done everything from comfort me in hard times to helping me get food on the table to sending me gifts and lovely things. You guys are the best!

Thanks for putting up with me; I only hope that I've contributed something in return. That's all I really want anyway, is to make a difference here. :eek:

Congrats Captain. You definitely contribute a lot of good, positive energy to this board! :D :rock :rock Here's to your next 4000!!! :duff

Congrats to the only eloquent message board poster I've ever had the pleasure of reading on the internet!
:chew:chew:chew

Last edited:
Congratulations on your 4000+ posts. You're a breathe of fresh air. I truly enjoy your positive attitude and your LOTR knowledge. Thanks for your contribution to this board and I look forward to seeing your next update of The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!. :D

Back